Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Ten
Thena Can We Talk?

3rd Person POV

Thena fell asleep that night , her phone faced down and her head on her pillow. The next morning she woke up and she rode her bike to school , parking it in the bike loop. She took her headphones out and she walked into school. She leaned on the wall waiting for rowan but Brandon came over

"Thena" he said and she snapped her head towards him and she tried to back away

"No no you stay away from me" she said

"Thena please" he tried and she shook her head

"Leave me alone Brandon" she stated and she walked away from him as she found Elisia with Hailey and Rowan

"Thena, El. I gotta tell you guys something" Rowan said as Thena leaned on the stairs next to Elisia

"I got A video last night from monkey man" She exclaimed and thena shook her head

" He's dead Rowan that's not possible" Hailey said

" I know OK me and Thena were there remember" Rowan said and thena fiddled with her sweatshirt strings

" Can I see the video?" Elisia asked

" It was a flash it's gone" she said

" You didn't screen grab it?" Elisia questioned

" No I wasn't thinking fast enough I messaged him back" Rowan said and thena snappaed her head to her

"Rowan what?" She asked

"what did he say?" Elisia said

"he said he wants revenge" Rowan said and Hailey turned to walk up the stairs

" You shouldn't have done that you should've ignored it" Hailey said and thena snapped

" Haley you weren't there when he shot himself OK you didn't you didn't have his blood on you" Thena said

" Okay well yesterday Rowan said she didn't get any messages is it because I just got out?" Hailey asked

" Honestly probably they need us to be a group OK they need us to be scared together" Thena stated

"are you going to tell your dad?" Hailey asked Rowan

"No, no way. He's basically had me on house arrest and Nickis party" Rowan said

" OK well what about Brie she can help" Hailey said

" Brie got busted for hacking government files she got six months, Hailey. What is Dunbar wasn't monkey man?" Rowan tried and thena shook her head

"He was but what if someone took over?" Thena said to herself quietly

"Then how is he texting me from beyond the grave?" Rowan said

"Look I have auditions and and my mom is making me sad tutor because I'm failing I've got enough going on so just, please, leave me out of it" Hailey said and she walked away

" Hey can you—  can you come over this weekend? Jake leave tomorrow and Ash is Working late and I'd I'd rather not sleep there alone" Elisia asked them

" Yeah Jake's leaving for like the weekend or?" Thena asked

" No I he's joining the police academy upstate so he's going to be gone for a while" Elisia said

" We'll be there" thena said and she walked with Rowan to her class sitting in her seat. She started to draw on her hand as a girl walked in and started talking to Rowan

"thena can we talk?" Brandon whispered to her and she sighed as she put her head down on the her desk

"no Brandon maybe just Throw something at my head again" She said and the class started

" OK class I'm gonna assign partners for the interview project I mentioned last Friday you can pick any topic under the sun" Ms. Dawson explained

" Can I pick you as a topic Ms. Dawson?" Brandon said

"real mature" Thena whispered

"Really that's as good as you could do? Like I was saying you guys can pick any topic obviously try to keep on subject of the things we've been discussing I want you guys for a long form, open ended questions okay so Tara Killington and sage Elway, Let's do Derek Stockard and Jess bowers. thena Madden and Brandon Darrow" She listed off and thena made eye contact with Brandon as he smiled at her.

The bell rang and thena walked out following Brandon up the stairs

"Brandon" she called and he turned smiling at her

"Thena talking to me now?" He asked and she sighed

"Kind of have to, when should we work on the project?" She questioned and he smiled at her

"Whenever you're free" he said

"I'm surprised you actually want to do this" She said back and he smiled at her

"anything to be in your presence" He said and he leaned in as she pushed him away

"not that close" she said and he smiled at her as he walked away dropping his notebook

"Brandon" she called again but he didn't turn around. She grabbed the notebook and looked through it to see the newspaper from Dunbars suicide

"god Brandon what are you searching for?" She said and she went through the rest of the day thinking about it , when did she start to care about him? Did he care because he knew she saw it?

she went home and then her phone rang

"hello?" She asked shakingly

"Thena it's Elisia I need you" She said with her voice shaking and trembling

"I'll be there in a second" she said and she snuck out of her room to her bike. She got on and rode to Elisias house. She got off and n
Knocked on the door . Elisia opened it with tears in her eyes and thena walked in closing the door locking it and throwing her arms around her. Elisia sobbed into her shoulder and thena let it happen

She needed Elisia and Elisia needed her but for right now. She needed thena more than anything

-

ABBYS NOTES-
THELISIA BABIES BACK AT IT AGAIN

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro