Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Twenty
She Felt Heartbroken

3rd Person POV

thena forgot her bike, she forgot all of it when she got home. she snuck in through her window even though her mom and dad weren't home. she felt her phone buzz but she couldn't bring herself to answer it. she wanted to and she tried to but she couldn't. she felt heartbroken , she let him in and she trusted him all for him to do this

she couldn't believe it though, he was so sad about nicki and he felt so bad about her. she wanted to hate him but for some reason, she couldn't. she ignored the text from rowan, stinger, hailey, elisia hell even the old ones from ash

she laid on her bed and then she finally picked up her phone and saw one single text that made her eyes widen

'dunbars phone is in your house, that means king cobra is too. get out' the text read from hailey and she looked up to see brandon standing in her doorway with her ring

"no no you stay the hell away from me" she said as she started to walk back and he walked forward after he put the ring on her desk

"thena please" he tried stepping forward and she kept walking back until he grabbed her wrists and she couldn't move

"how could you?" she cried

"thena please let me explain" he stated and she continued to fight against his hold

"no no how could you? nicki, ash, me , hailey. how could you? you tried to kill me, US" she yelled and he held her still

"no i didn't , A few years ago I joined the website to talk shit about my dad and I meant monkey man he tried to enlist me to To kill you guys we bonded over shitty dad and I gave him advice about his bullies" he explained

"please don't lie" she whimpered

" I'm not, thena I wouldn't, not to you. Thena before I went to you after Dunbar killed himself, I found his phone when I went to get my bag, I was pissed off at Rowan because she told everyone about the thing at the party and I thought it was your guys fault that he killed him self. So I took his phone and i had trevor send the message that said we finish what we start" He explained more

" Brandon how could you? I started to believe that you weren't a bad person and now you're making me rethink that" Thena cried and he nodded

" I felt guilty OK but that's why when I got off the phone I logged on to monkey man's account and I did that thing, I'm so sorry we came up with the stupid hunting idea and when hailey got out ,I texted you waiting for you all to be back together but when I saw hailey face after the audition I felt horrible, I felt so guilty because I was just trying to make things better and she was so scared and all I do is make things worse." he said and thena let him continued

"Thena do you remember my knuckles? I felt so shitty I just punched a wall because I never wanted to hurt you, Thena I tried, I really tried, I tried to tell everyone to stop online because I couldn't hurt you but king cobra he was telling people to do really bad things to you guys , thena. I tried to make it better I tried to stop everyone but it was too late" he stated and she cried with him , at this point he had let go of her hands

" That doesn't matter Brandon you were there tonight you were wearing the mask why? Why were you wearing the mask?" she asked

" Cuz Thena it was a trick I wanted to find out who it was so I went around asking people I want around talking to people but I'm not king cobra, Thena I started this but I can't stop this" he said and she cried

" I never should've trust you Brandon you told me to not trust you I never should've trusted you" she said and he looked at her

"i'm sorry" he whispered and he ran out of her house quickly, thena fell to the ground holding her knees to her chest and she grabbed her phone

'my house, now' she texted rowan and she came quickly

"thena?" she called and thena stood up

"in here" she said and rowan walked in as she wrapped her arms around her

"he was here and then he was gone" she cried and rowan held her, that was until their phones rang

"stingers now" they both read and rowan left go of thena. they went to the car and drove to stingers

"are you okay?" hailey asked thena and she shook her head

" First of all, I found that camp photo you mentioned" Stinger announced as they all sat around the laptop

" Girls went, too" Rowan said

" Oh my gosh I think that's hawk. They all went" Hailey stated

" Second on the list, I took down the zoos website myself. Cleared the servers and back ups. you know I love a little Internet sabotage , so I replace it with this But I have some bad news. King cobra site and the onion. Some seriously weird shit is going on down there. Every member on this site change their name to king cobra I swear they were, like, ten members But there's no way to know for sure because every single one of them change their name" He explained

"great just great" thena said softly

" It's perfectly anonymous has there been any activity?" Rowan asked

" Not since the party. But now that your boy brandon locked up, I hope the site stays dark" Stinger told thena

" I talked to Brandon he said he couldn't stop this" Thena announced

" Well, let's hope he's wrong" hailey said as they all looked at each other. the next day, they held nickis funeral for her friends and thena stood with elisia holding her hand

" You will know that Nicki would've wanted something small With close friends rather than that big formal show. Those of you who were so lucky to get to know her knew that she was shy and silly, and just so, so sweet. I only got to know recently, but I want to do something special for her. Just the other day she was telling me about these flowers can you plant them in one place and then they pop up randomly all over the garden. The roots spread really deep underground, so you can't kill them. I was thinking today we could plan a few of these in the park, and then when you see a purple flower in town, you'll think of her" Rowan cried and thena stepped forward

" Nikki would've wanted you guys to know that this wasn't easy she's gone but she will never be forgotten and we need to keep her in our hearts, we keep her there and we keep her alive because she's not going anywhere" Thena said and everyone agreed as they walked forward and grabbed a flower to plant

thena watched them plant them and she stood the side. she thought of nicki and brandon. she thought of brandon in jail, she thought of how he felt. she didn't want to feel bad and yet she did. thena thought about brandon and trevor. she thought about him and his friends

she thought about everything and she hated it. she went home and sat on her roof. it was now 2 weeks later and nothing changed , she was still the thena that loved brandon and cared for him. she sat on her roof and then her phone rang, she opened it and saw a text from king cobra

"no no this can't be happening" she said to herself, she wished she wasn't wrong about brandon but she was and she hated it. she texted rowan and hailey and elisia. she run to the grotto and found them

"thena are you okay?" rowan asked

"what? yeah, i'm fine. King cobra didn't text you?" she asked confused

"what no? elisia texted us asking for help" hailey said

"no i didn't" elisia said and they heard a loud noise, they walked towards it and they were met with a group of people standing around a fire. thena held hands with elisia as they watched in fear. they heard their phones chime as everyone looked at them and someone in a cobra mask turned towards them

"queen cobra" thena said and she grabbed elisia and the others and she ran

this wasn't over; far from it actually

-ABBYS NOTES-
and that's the ending of season 2 , i'm going to take a break to write the rest of season 2 of my umbrella academy book but we got thelisia, thowan and thandon all in one chapter , ILL BE BACK

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro