Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Twenty-Eight
Thena, You're A Genius

3rd Person POV

they walked in and looked around

"what are you doing here brandon?" rowan asked as brandon took off his sweatshirt and handed it to thena. she put her arms through it and looked at them, trevor raised his eyebrows and she smiled softly

"some skate bitches told us that lance broadly works here" brandon exclaimed

"yeah that's fucking creepy" thena said and brandon stood behind her as he rubbed her arms to get the cold away

"okay, well, trevor decoded a message from mr.empty on the missed connections site, asking zoe to meet him here so obviously, mr.empty doesn't know that zoe's dead" Rowan said

"for some reason that seems like a good thing" thena spoke
up

"yeah so both of our searches led us here" Brandon said

"which means mr.empty and lance broadly are the same person" Rowan said

"great just fucking great" thena scoffed

"so, mr. empty, aka lance broadly, was zoe's boyfriend?" trevor asked

"maybe he was dunbars friend, too. maybe that's why he's doing this" Brandon said softly

"or maybe it's cause zoe and dunbar are related and lance is helping zoe her revenge" thena spoke up

"but how would they be related?" sean asked her

"cousins, we broke into zoe's house. well they did and they saw a picture of dunbar and zoe together" thena said

"thena you're a genius" brandon spoke as he kissed her forehead and she was taken aback

"okay that's a possibility but when was the last time any of you guys went to camp?" rowan asked them

"two summers ago. i didn't go this past summer" brandon spoke

"yeah, me neither" sean stated

"i did" trevor said

"was dunbar there? who was he hanging out with?" rowan questioned

"that's a good question ro" thena pointed

"mostly just by himself or with hawk a little bit" Trevor said

"fucking hawk" thena exclaimed

"yeah, hawk hung out with alison, and alison was at the bonfire" Sean exclaimed

"ali was at camp this summer. i mean, she's friends with zoe. they went to school together" trevor said

"great so this all goes back to the camp. what happened at camp?" thena questioned

"there was some drama with zoe and the counselors. she started a rumor that he did something to her" trevor said

"well that's just lovely" thena said and rowan's phone buzzed

"it's elisia , i gotta go" rowan said and she walked off without thena

"okay so we need to figure out why we're here" thena said and brandon grabbed her hand as they started to look around the building. thena turned and she was met with a dead animal in front of her face

"FUCK!" she yelled and sean laughed as trevor shoved his shoulder

'jais apart of the zoo, or she was' she got a text from tessa

'how'd you know?' she texted back

'we're at her house talking to her' tessa replied

'are you okay?' she said

'yeah, wish you were here though' tess said and thena smiled

"who is it t?" brandon asked

"no one bad b, i would tell you" she said and sean smiled at them with trevor.

"good" he said and they walked out of the building. she went home in brandon's car and the next morning trevor pulled up her house

"trevor?" she called

"come on" he said and she got dressed as she went and got in his car

"what's up?" she asked as he started to drive

"what's going on with you and brandon?" he asked her

"i don't know anymore trev" she exclaimed

"well you need to find out. he really likes you thena. i've never seen this way with someone" trevor said and she blushed

"i like him trev but what he did just..." she trailed off

"i get it thena but please" trevor said

"i'll try" she said and he smiled at her as he pulled out vodka

"yeah no" she said and she grabbed it away from him. she got a text and saw that it was a video of jai and a girl

" we have to go now" she said and she moved him from the drivers seat and she drove to the school

"thena thena whats wrong?" he begged

"it's jai and i'm not letting them do this to her" she said and she pulled up to the school as she ran into brandon

"THENA" he called after her but she continued to run

"jai, jai where are you?" she asked and she found jai . she run over and she hugged her

"hey let's go" she said and she grabbed jai, she led her to the bathroom and closed the door

"i thought you hated me" jai exclaimed

"not at al, jai my secrets were spread like that too , i get it" she said and she let jai cry to her. she understood more than anyone . she got a text from brandon and she opened it

'are you okay?' he texted her and she sighed

'yeah but i had to talk to jai' she texted back

'thena what happened?' he asked

'you didn't get the video?' she replied

' i did but what does it  have to do with you?' he continued

'everything. nothing. i don't really know but i needed to be there for her b' she said and the texts stopped

"who was that?" jai asked as she wiped her tears

"brandon" thena said and she looked at jai

"will you be okay?" she questioned

"yeah will you?" she asked and thena shrugged

"yeah i think so" thena said and jai hugged her one last time before she walked out of the bathroom and thena did too. she went through out the whole day in school and then she went home

she got home and she got a text from king cobra. it was a video it brandon with tape over his mouth

"what the fuck?" rhena said and she got up as she tracked the location and she got on her bike. she followed the location and looked around

"he better be okay you bitch" thena exclaimed. she texted elisia

'brandon is in trouble, i'm where he is but i can't let him die , i won't let him' she texted and she looked up as she saw blood on the wall. she took a picture of it and then busted open the freezer door

she pulled her flashlight open and was met with brandon. she was unconscious and blue

"BRANDON" she yelled and she ran over to him

she could only that he was okay

-ABBYS NOTES-
babies that are together but not together

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro