Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Three
Thena?

3rd Person POV

She could only follow for so long, she found herself sitting on the side of the road watching a video of a gun being pointed at elisia

"He says he won't hurt me.. if you do exactly what he says. Hell send you two clues tomorrow, if you tell anyone, he'll shoot me just like the other girl. Please" Elisia said and thena threw her phone into her lap as she leaned back and stared at the sky

"Thena?" She heard and she looked up to see Brandon staring at her

"What are you doing here?" She asked him and he chuckled softly

"you're on my street , outside of my house and you're asking me what I'm doing?" He asked her and she sat up grabbing her phone and then she stood up wiping the dirt off of her butt

"are you okay?" He asked

"Why do you care?" She questioned

"I've always cared" he said

"You have a funny way of showing it" she replied

"I know I'm sorry" he whispered

"Whatever I have to go" she said as she got on her bike and rode away. She got home and fell asleep quickly , the next day she woke up and got ready for school. She quickly found rowan and Hailey

"did you get something from monkey man this morning?" Hailey asked her and Thena nodded

"yeah but I'm ignoring it" she stated and then she opened the notification to see a picture of a burnt house

"The name of the game , who am I?" Thena read to herself and they nodded at what she said

"this is so fucked" thena exclaimed and then the bell rang

"We have 80 hours guys, we have to find her" She said and then she walked to class finding Brandon sitting down

"thena, you look tired" he whispered and she wiped away at her eyes

"I am but I heard about rowan and you this morning" thena said and he shook his head at her words

"it was nothing" he said and she shook her head

"she told people about the accident , that's wrong b" Thena stated and he smiled at her

"since when do you care about my feelings?" He asked her and she shook her head

"I don't" she said and that's when the others walked in and the class started. She fell asleep as Brandon wrapped his sweatshirt around her shoulders

when she woke up, she threw it off and looked at her phone to see texts from Hailey and rowan

'3 floor hallway, now' she read and she handed Brandon back his sweatshirt and she walked to the third floor

"Elisia had a second account. Firestarter, she commented on her own photo in the first person from the wrong account" Hailey said as she handed Thena the phone

"amateur move" Rowan said and she watched thena scroll through the videos

"so Elisias a total pyro?" rowan asked

" I don't know she hasn't posted anything in a year or so" Hailey said

" Ever since her house burned down" rowan stated

"okay that's wrong to accuse her of that ro" Thena said

" You don't honestly think that she would burn her own house down do you?" Hailey asked and thena pointed at her agreeing

" Maybe that's what monkey man wanted us to figure out. Her name is firestarter" She justified or at least tried to

" You really can't trust anyone can you?" Hailey asked

" I trust Thena but that's not the point, She lied about her parents Hailey she's hiding something" rowan said as she looked around and Hailey pulled something from her bag

" Found this in my locker" Hailey said holding a burnt bear out

"what is it?" Thena and rowan said at the same time

" I don't know" Hailey said and thena analyzed the bear

" Show me those videos again" she said and she found the one with the bear

" There it is teddy bear teddy bear that has to be clue number two" Rowan said

"what is that?" Hailey asked

"More like where is it?" Rowan said and the bell rang as thena left and went to her next class

"well I've missed you" Brandon said to her and she snapped her head towards him

"what are you doing here?" She whispered and he shrugged his shoulder

"Got transferred to this class" he whispered back and she chuckled

"Whoopie" she said doing jazz hands for the rest of her class Brandon tried to annoy her but it wouldn't work. She went home and waited until she got a text from a random number

'hello thena' the text read and a chill ran down her spine

'who the hell is this?' She replied and the text was quickly answered

'I think you know princess' it read and she scoffed annoyed

'Jesus Brandon you can't be scaring me like that' she responded

'I'm surprised you knew' he stated and she sighed

'you're you, of course I knew. Now what do you want?' She asked him

'I miss you' his text read

'seriously? Brandon you can't be doing this' she replied

'why not?' he replied and she scoffed but she knew he couldn't see or hear her

'because Brandon you're an asshole and you use people' she replied and the bubbles came up and then disappeared, then they were gone

'monkey man keeps posting check insta' hailey said and thena opened her insta and found new posts of rowan but not Hailey, her or Elisia

"that's so gross" thena said to herself and she felt her phone vibrate more and more but she ignored it

She couldn't do this

-ABBYS NOTES-
these episodes are really short so expect more updates than normal

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro