Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Chapter Six
You're here early

3rd Person POV

The next morning thena woke up next to Elisia. She walked home and climbed in through her window as she brushed her teeth and got dressed. She unlocked her bedroom door and went downstairs seeing her parents already sitting at the table

"Morning" she said kissing her mom on the forehead

"morning, did you get all of your homework done?" Her father asked as she drank a cup of water and cooked some toast

"yeah , I did" she said and then she looked at the time as she finished eating and road her bike to school. She locked it up and walked to the cafeteria finding Brandon on the wall next to it

"You're here early" he said as he walked over and wrapped his arm around her shoulder

"yeah I ugh had a rough night" she said and his eyes grew in sadness for her

"are you okay?" He asked her and she shrugged her shoulder as he removed his arm thinking that was the hint, she almost missed it for a second but she wouldn't admit that. She hated him

"I think so , I don't know, why do you care?" She questioned and he shrugged

"I know that I'm an asshole but I at least care about you" he exclaimed softly and she nodded

"hard to believe but okay" she said and the bell rang signifying the pep rally

"I have to go" She stated and he nodded

"bye madden" he called and she shook her head softly laughing at his words

"bye Darrow" she called back and then she walked to where rowan , hailey and Elisia said to meet up, she soon met up with them seeing as they were angry at each other

"what's up?" Thena asked in confusion

"nothing it's always nothing" hailey said and thena watched Hailey and rowan walked away as she sighed and walked back into the school

she went to the auditorium and sat down with Rowan following begins her now. Rowan got a text and walked to the fire alarm but she was stopped by the cop. Thena looked and pulled her down with her as her phone vibrated and she looked at the text from monkey man

"everyone will know" the text said with a picture of her scars and the needles next to it as the light shut off and then a screen came on

"are your parents too strict? Do you wish you had more freedom? Here's the solution" the video said and it showed a video of hailey crushing pills and putting them in her moms drink as her mom passed out.

Hailey stood up and she walked out as a video of thena started and she made eye contact with Brandon as the video showed her shooting up when she was 13 and then smoking, Brandon's eyes widened and she shot up out of her seat running out with hailey

Expect she went to her house and hailey went to hers. She went to her room and locked her bedroom door until there was a knock on her balcony door , she opened it and was met with Brandon

"Brandon?" she said and he wrapped his arms around her in a hug

"I'm so sorry" he whispered into her shoulder and she slowly hugged him back as tears started to stream down her face and he rubbed her back

"you're okay, I got you" he stated and she felt her knees buckle and he fell to the ground with her as she continued to sob into his chest

"why are you here?" She asked quietly

"I saw the video T" he whispered into her shoulder and she shook her head

"yeah you and everyone else at school" She exclaimed quietly and  he shook his head

"Are you okay?" He asked her

"honestly I have no idea" she stated and he nodded

"I'm here if you need me" He said and she smiled softly. She didn't want to hate him anymore

"I know thanks b , you should go" She told him and he nodded as he got up and left through her balcony door

Ten minutes later , she was met with another knock and she stood up to see rowan there

"Rowan, what are you doing here?" She asked rowan and rowan walked in

"We need to talk" rowan said and she say only thenas bed as they made eye contact and thena sat down next to her

"so that was your secret?" rowan outright asked and thena nodded sadly

"Yeah and look I quit, I don't do it anymore" Thena stated and rowan nodded

"I know you don't have to explain yourself to me or to anyone" rowan said and thena nodded as she put her head on Rowan's shoulder and rowan leaned her head on hers

"thank you rowan" Thena sighed and rowan nodded against her head

"I'm here thena always and I'm sorry we weren't friends before" Rowan said and thena smiled

"Me too, you're pretty cool" she said in return and rowan bumped her shoulder

"yeah you are too" rowan said and thena smiled at her again

maybe her secrets were meant to be told

-ABBYS NOTES-
Brena? Thandon?
thowan? Rena?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro