Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I just drove past the sign 'welcome to Charming' and underneath it read 'Beware The Bikers' I smiled to myself but it couldn't be seen as it was hidden under my helmet. My mother had just moved into Charming since she was afraid that I would get hurt since I was in an MC. But it was Dads legacy and I had been around the MC  for most of my life since I was a little girl and dad enrolled me at the age of eighteen, but I had been a nomad since the death of my father, but now the sons were calling for everyone since they needed back up. I was the only girl in the MC and I don't think Clay realized that but Gemma knew all about me and hated me.

I  pulled up to the garage and parked up my Yamaha XT660 next to all the Harley dynas. I took off my helmet and slid on my mirrored shades before walking into the clubhouse, and straight away Gemma's eyes were drawn to me. I just stride in more and a lot of the guys were staring at me and one decided to put a hand where it shouldn't be, I turned around and punched him in the face making him fall to the floor and then kicked him in the stomach.

"I am not a crow eater!" I exclaimed, of course, everyone stared but I just shrugged it off. Everyone soon went back to talking, except for a blonde-haired young boy but I just strode past him. I looked over my shoulder noticing people were checking out my waistcoat since it only had the reaper on it, but being a nomad I didn't need the patches, I noticed Gemma whispered something to Clay. Who soon came striding over to me. "Can I talk to you in the office?" He asked.

The blonde one soon followed us in but Clay gave him a glance and he soon left again shutting the doors behind him.

"You're Johns kid?" He asked.

"Yep," I said popping the 'p'.

"If you do anything to upset the MC I won't hesitate to put a bullet in you," he threatened.

"Really Clay, is that supposed to scare me? My father warned me about men like you." I replied, hauling my knife from my pocket and ramming it into his gut. "No one threatens me!" I growled. "Got it?" I exclaimed digging the knife in harder, deeper making him squirm under the grip. He nodded, I threw his body onto the table to bleed over the reaper, I took my knife out and cleaned it, just before I walked out Clay said one last thing.

"You won't get away with this!" He exclaimed.

"Watch me," I told him striding out and shutting the doors, I turned on the tears and walked over to Gemma. "Clay tried to attack me."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro