Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Gemma looked at me with concern and ran into the office where Clay was bleeding out, I smiled sinisterly as the doors were shut.

"Did you do that?" The blonde-haired boy yelled at me as he strode over with a kind of swagger.

"I had to it was self-defence," I replied. "But if you're going to hit me then do" I said squaring up to him, he was only a few inches taller than me. He tried but I moved and restrained him pulling his arm up and around his back, he whined in pain as it hurt.

"Who are you?" He quizzed me.

"Someone you should know," I replied, pushing him forward as I let go of his arms.

"You don't know your place do you darlin?" Jax asked patronizing me a little.

"Yeah, and it's here!" I yelled planting my knee into his stomach, he bent over in two hugging his stomach with his arms.  A man wearing a beanie and a beard restrained me while another took the blonde-haired one away from me.

"What's your name?" The one holding me asked.

"Mazekene or Maze for short," I replied fighting his grip.

"I would let go of her," An elderly man advised.

"Why so she can attack Jax again?" The man said tightening his grip on my arms, I shrugged him off using my strength. I  stormed off outside where an ambulance was just pulling up, I just walked past and walked to my motorcycle mounting it, I kicked the side stand up and then tore away from the garage and clubhouse. As soon as my front wheel hit the Tarmac a police car swerved onto the road and chased me.

The sirens were blearing loudly. I chanced a glance back and I noticed it was agent Stahl. "Holy Lucifer, you gotta be kidding me!" I exclaimed. I revved the engine and made my motorcycle race froward faster, just as I was heading out of town there was a traffic jam so I had to stop, so I halted my bike and rested one foot on the ground and looked back noticing the car coming ever closer to me. I rode off again but on the side of the road overtaking the cars, I had lost Stahl but however just as I thought I was safe there was a roadblock and I was going to attempt to jump over the cars, but my front wheel got caught in between the bonnet of the two cars and I was thrown off my bike and onto the tarmac with a thud, I was left unhurt but the police pulled their firearms on me, so did I and was ready to shoot anyone.

"Remove your helmet and drop the gun!" The policeman ordered. I removed my helmet but everyone was shocked and exchanged glances with one another. I knew why. Because I was on the missing person list for a little while and I was a famous motorcyclist in the club. Agent Stahl walked towards me with a gun pointed at me.

"Maze drop the gun!" She exclaimed.

"No!" I yelled. All of a sudden she shot me in the leg and I was forced to drop to the ground.  Where I was pushed onto my back and my arms were restrained roughly and pulled behind my back. The handcuffs were slapped on and I was wrenched up off the ground and put into a police car and driven back to the station.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro