Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I was in so much pain, my head thumped, blood coated my skin, I found it hard to look up; the light too bright. "Aw Teller is finally awake." One man jeered and stabbed me in the knee, I cried out but they were muffled by the gag.

"I wonder what a ransom we could get out of you kid," The president said walking around me, he wrapped a hand around my long ponytail and pulled my head back harshly causing me to pine. "Ten thousand unharmed, but I would say double for harmed," he said then his Vice President punched me in the face, he let go of my hair and threw my head forward. I dared not to cry in front of them. I  worried for the guys they could get killed because of me. I suddenly felt a pain in my wrists, and I heard the sound of dripping, and I felt light headed.

"We will bleed you till they pay," he said, he phoned Clay. "You better have all your boys gathered, we have your pretty little Teller here!" He exclaimed.

"I swear if you hurt her. . ." He cut Opie off.

"If you pay ten thousand dollars, we won't bleed her dry!" The president added.

"Let me hear she's still alive!" Opie exclaimed,  the knife in my leg was turned, and I squealed loudly. "I'm coming for you." He said, then hung up the phone on them.

"I'll await their arrival you guys make sure she doesn't pass out on us," he said and walked outside. I couldn't hold them any longer, tears flowed down my cheeks.

"The Teller cries!" The Vice President exclaimed.

"She's a cry baby!" They cackled like hyenas, one turned the knife in my leg once again and the other cut deeper into my wrists, now I was beginning to lose consciousness. I heard gunshots outside, I saw a figure wander in and shot the two men, I couldn't keep my head up and it fell. He knelt in front of me gently tilting my head up to look at him. The leather of his gloves cold on my skin. "I told you I would come for you, I love you Maze," he told me, and gently kissed my forehead, removed the gag and kissed my lips.

"This will hurt," he said as he ripped the knife from my leg, causing me to cry out. "I'm sorry my love.' He said gently stroking my hair, and went to untie my hands and saw the mess. "Oh god!" He exclaimed, suddenly the rest of the guys ran in.

"Maze we're sorry we didn't get here earlier, Jax called and told us you were caught but we didn't know how bad the situation was," Clay explained. I could only handle a nod, Opie ripped the sleeves off his jacket and tied them around my wrists. He picked me up gently and took me out to the van where I was gently laid in, leaning on Opie's chest, we got to the hospital where I needed a blood transfusion, only problem mine and Jaxs blood weren't the same blood group, we needed someone else's and fast, but it was finding the right person.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro