Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

My head spun. I couldn't make sense of what was going on, there were so many nurses and doctors rushing around me. A couple checked my vitals. I heard a loud bang noise, I looked up and saw Jax making his way through. A few nurses tried to stop him and he shrugged them off, but just as he was about to reach me I passed out. I woke up what must've been a few hours later and I heard the sound of the heart monitor beeping softly. I tried moving but I felt too weak, I caught a glimpse of my arm, a tube was connected to it, blood was being pumped into me. It wasn't in a bag as there was no medicinal stand near me, I followed it and it was connected to another person's arm, I looked over following the arm up. My dear Opie was feeding his blood into me, he seemed to be asleep his eyes were closed. "O. . . Opie?" I asked.

He turned his head ever so slightly and nodded. "Thank you," I whispered.

"Anything for you," he said reaching his hand over to me. I slowly but surely moved it over and sat it over the top of his. "Next time you ride with me," he said. I nodded. I gazed over to the chair on the other side of me and there sleeping softly was Jax. "Better not to wake him, he's been up half the night," he said. "It seems none of the guys are a match except me." Opie laughed.

"Wait you were all tested?" I asked, lifting my head perhaps a little too fast and began to feel a little dizzy.

"Take it easy," he reminded me, "yes, they all wanted to help you, as you and Jax aren't a match." 

"I appreciate it," I said. The nurse came and checked my vitals and pulse.

"You seem to be stable now, and could go home in a few days," she said.

"Now?" I asked.

"You lost so much blood and your pulse was low." She said. She looked over at Opie. "Another few hours and we'll have to disconnect you." She added. He nodded and then she left us. A few hours passed slowly, and she finally came back removing the tubes, I sat up in the bed feeling a little strength returning. Jax was now awake.

"How ya feeling?" He asked.

"Sorem" I replied. I looked over to Opie and patted the bed, he smiled, got up and carefully sat on the bed, he kissed me softly. All of a sudden all the guys walked in, including Tara and Gemma.

"I apologize I wasn't the one to help you, but I'm not supposed to deal with family," she smiled.

"It's okay," I replied, leaning against Opie.

"Glad to see you're okay kiddo," Chibbs said.

"Did you get the delivery to the harbour?" I asked.

"Yes, and then we came for you," Jax said.

"Thank you guys, really I appreciate it," I smiled.

"From now on we ride together,"  Clay ordered.

"More protection in numbers," Jax agreed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro