Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The celebrations went on well into the evening, both Opie and I spent most of the time outside, he decided it would be better as I could clear my mind and he didn't want me stuck in the bedroom all night. "How are you feeling?" He asked resting a hand on my back.

"Better," I answered.

"Good," He said taking a swig of beer.

"But my dear, you are going to have to be gentle with me," I told him.

"Oh do I now?" He asked, pushing me down on the top of the table and forcing himself between my legs. His torso resting on mine, a hand wrapped around my chin pulling my head to the side so he could access my neck.

"Come on Op, not tonight," I told him. "What if we get caught?" 

"We won't," he told me, then pushed my back gently down on the table, and pinned my hands above my head, being extra gentle on my wrists. I crossed my legs over his back, being careful my spikes didn't dig into his back. I squeezed them pushing him closer to me. "Don't tease me." He pined. He lifted my shirt up over my stomach and dragged his tongue over the exposed flesh, making me squirm and giggle under his grip. He concentrated on my rib area sending the most intense tingles over my body and down my back. I felt Opie smile against my skin.

Suddenly we heard a cough. Opie and I looked over at the same time. It was Clay. "We have a spare room for that, not for in the parking lot," he said a little agitated.

"We weren't doing anything," I said unwrapping my legs and pushing him away.

"Whatever you say," Opie said moving away and helping me off the table.

"Come inside," he said. We both walked in, I headed into the bedroom where I took my pain killers,  walked back inside and attempted to socialize, I  attempted to avoid holding Abel all night it didn't feel natural if felt uncomfortable holding such an innocent life in my arms. Even Opie noticed as he attempted to hand him over to me but I also used the excuse of my wrists are still sore.

"You know Maze you will have children of your own one day, and then you will have to hold them," Jax said.

"I know but it petrifies me," I told him.

"Don't be so silly," he said.

"I know but you know what I'm like," I reminded him. 

"Indeed," Opie smiled and kissed my head.

"You should drink, you will relax more," Gemma advised.

"You know I'm a lightweight," I chuckled.

"Indeed we do," Jax and Opie snickered.

"Thanks guys," I replied.

"We didn't say it was a bad thing," Jax chuckled.

"No of course you didn't, you just make me feel bad that I can't drink either of you under the table," I replied rolling my eyes. The night drew to a close both Opie and I stayed in the clubhouse room while everyone else left. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro