Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Jax and Opie stayed at the garage with me, Jax slept downstairs while Opie and I both slept upstairs, his arms around me protectively and my legs were curled up into my chest. But grief wouldn't allow me to sleep. I laid awake on the bed, my eyes wide open.

"Babe?" He asked turning me over to look at him.

"I can't sleep," I told him.

"Wanna walk to the garage and talk about it?" He asked.

"Nah it's okay Op go back to sleep," I told him as I slipped out of the bed. I pulled on some dusted jeans with tears in the knees, my black tank top and boots then walked in to the garage and began my work on my motorcycle. I was working on the engine and trying to fix the light I was sorting the wires when I suddenly got shocked. "Ow!" I exclaimed sucking my finger. 

"Want me to do it?" Came a voice behind me. It was Jax. "I've seen you getting up at the club fixing your bike. It doesn't need to be fixed, you do!" He exclaimed walking over and hugging me. I cried into his shoulder. "It's okay, let it out," he said gently stroking my back.

"I can't believe she's gone!" I exclaimed.

"I know I know," he said attempting to comfort me. "Come you need to go back to bed," he said. I nodded wiping my face of tears and walked back to bed, Opie still out. I climbed in carefully trying not to wake him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his torso. I  fell asleep but my dreams weren't sweet, full of pain. I wake up with a jolt and it's now morning, I ran a hand through my hair and hit the shower, dropping my clothes on to the ground.

I hummed quietly to myself when I heard the door creak open and a warm body was behind me, his beard rubbing against my shoulder. His teeth scraped against my skin. Using his body he pushed me up against the wall making me sigh. He pulled the wet hair off my neck and whispered into my ear. "I'm going to make you feel better," he moved backward and forwards, one hand gripping my hair, making me moan softly, we were trying our best not to be loud due to the fact that Jax was next door. He began to move faster and harder making it more intense, till we were both panting and my body was quivering. We both cleaned up and got dressed and headed downstairs, Opie kissed me before making his coffee. "You need more tattoos Teller," he said.

"The one on my back and arm is fine," I replied.

"Suit yourself," he said. Jax came done running a hand through his hair and yawned. "Can you guys be quieter next time I do not wish to know what you guys do in the shower or with each other," he said. Op and I exchanged glances and just started laughing.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro