Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We headed back to the club, all three of us driving slowly. I didn't want to speak to anyone but Opie and Jax they were the only ones I wanted to be around right now. We pulled up into the parking lot and dismounted, I walked into the clubhouse walking past everyone, I came to the room at the back and locked the door before collapsing down on the bed. Someone pounded on the door on the other side. "Maze?" It was Tara.

"What?" I yelled sitting up.

"Jax told me about your mother are you okay?" She asked. I got up and opened the door. She walked in, while I sat on the bed.

"No," I answered shaking my head. She put an arm around my shoulders as I cried..

"Oh, Maze!" She exclaimed and pulled me closer to her, she gently rocked me in her arms. Jax walked in on the scene, concern contorting his face.

"Maze it okay, you're home now," he said and took me from Tara's arms. "You know everyone's concerned about you," he told me.

"I know but I don't feel like being around everyone," I replied not even looking up at him, but I knew he was wearing the disappointed scowl that our father usually wore when we did something wrong and tainted the family name.

"But you can't hide forever," he told me.

"I know," I said.

I shrugged his arms off me. I stood up and walked to the bathroom where I took a glass off the side and filled it with cold water and drank it. I looked back at Tara and Jax. Then at the picture of my father on the wall. "Jax I need to get away from here," I told him. He stood up and walked over to me.

"For how long?" He asked almost concerned.

"As long as it takes," I told him.

"As long as what takes?" He pressed me.

"That I no longer think about my mother," I replied.

"We need you here!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah but Jax I don't need the club right now," I said. I knocked his shoulder as I walked past him, I grabbed my motorcycle keys and walked through the club acknowledging no one who looked at me, except Opie who caught my arm.

"Maze?" He asked turning me around.

"What?"I answered turning to face him.

"Where are you going?" He demanded.

"For a ride," I said pulling free and walking to my motorcycle. I sat on the seat and he walked over.

"Please Maze you need all the support you can get," he said.

"Not right now Opie," I said starting my engine.

"You can't just ride off!" He yelled at me.

"Watch me!" I answered and tore off. I pulled my bike up into a wheelie and revved the engine loudly, I passed through a couple of red lights and a few cars beeped their horns at me. Charming was not the place I needed to be in. 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro