Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A few days later. . .

I had been shot at as I rode away from a town and I was hit. I had been driving with a hand on my side, but I had been driving for a while. Not stopping. My vision began to blur, my hearing began to muffle but still, I did my best to concentrate, my motorcycle began to drift across the road. A truck beeped at me but it was too late I was struck, my bike and I were thrown off to the side. My bike tumbled down the hill while I stayed at the top.

I whimpered to myself, I couldn't feel my limbs. 'Oh god, I'm paralyzed!' I thought, but after a few seconds the feeling to my limbs returned, I tried to sit up but I cried out in pain, the bullet wound began to bleed out everywhere. I whimpered with every movement I  was sure that it had travelled deeper into my body. I could hear cars racing up and down the road, no one stopping to help me. I  make the most fatal decision of all and place my head down on to the ground.

I came around and I am now laid in a bed, I looked around my surroundings but didn't recognize a thing. I began to panic and I pull the wires out of my arm setting off an alarm, nurses rushed into the room and tried to get me back into the bed. But I fought them off. Before I could escape I was sedated, I felt helpless and my body dropped to the floor. I woke up several hours and now Tara was by my side.  "Why am I back in charming?" I asked her a little sour.

"Because it was the nearest hospital," she answered. "Opie has been worrying about you, but he doesn't know you're here," she told me softly, and Jax has been searching for you." I sighed.  "The guys need you, they haven't been the same since you left and besides your mothers funeral is tomorrow, you don't want to miss that do you?" 

"No," I answered.

"Then concentrate on getting better," She said.

"I will try," I replied. She left me alone in peace or so I thought, Jax, walked in.

"Don't you dare, leave us again!" He exclaimed as he took my hand in his and squeezed. 

"How did you know I was here?" I inquired.

"Tara called me after you came out of the theatre. God Maze what was you thinking, you can't take on the world alone," he said.

"I know but I needed some space to breathe," I said. 

"But now you stay at my side, at all times, he ordered, I sighed and nodded.

"Sure brother I will," I smiled.

"As soon as you're better find me at the clubhouse," he said, he was about to get up but I grabbed his hand. 

"Please don't tell Opie," I requested.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro