Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I rested on the bed soundly, but my ears flicked as I heard the door open. "Jax?" I asked.

"No," The voice said, I opened my eyes immediately and there stood Opie.

"Op what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Jax told me that you were here," he said. I dropped my head into my hands.

"I can never trust him," I sighed.

"He did what he thought was right," Opie answered.

"But it was better you didn't know I was here," I sighed.

"No, you had me worried," he snarled walking over to me, he pulled the chair back and threw himself down onto it.

"Opie I had to leave for a reason. . . " he cut me off.

"I know but you should have consulted me first, it was the right thing to do not just ride off," he said gently taking my hand. "After I heard what happened I raced over here to see how you were doing. My heart has never pounded so fast or loud in my chest ever before," he explained.

"Op I'm sorry," I said with tears making themselves known in my eyes.

"It's okay, just never leave me again," he said. I sighed and looked up hoping to hide my tears.

"I wont, I'll try to stay around," I said. A few moments later and Tara walked in.

"You look like you're in good shape to go homes" She smiled.

"You're sure?" I quizzed her.

"Yes," she nodded. "Besides the boys have missed their aunt." she hugged me gently. "There are the drugs you need, as you will be a little sore," she said nodding to the cabinet next to me. "Now Opie you make sure she takes them," she said turning to him. He nodded and smiled. She left while Opie helped me to get changed and took me out to his truck helping me to walk once again.

"Maze you're never allowed out of my sight," he said climbing into the seat next to me.

"Okay," I sighed looking out of the window, Opie rested a hand on my knee and drove off, it began to rain as we drove back to the clubhouse, and Opie wasn't going at a slow speed either it seemed like he was in a rush. We pulled into the lot and Jax was waiting for me before I could even open the door he was there, he opened it for me and wrapped me in a hug.

"You worried me!" He exclaimed gripping me a tiny bit harder.

"I'm here and I'm okay you don't have to worry anymore," I said smiling into his shoulder.

"Thank you Op," he said nodding to his friend over my shoulder. He let go and helped me into the club house as soon as I entered, Gemma walked over and hugged me gently.

"It's good to have you back, your brother was worrying about you," she said.

"It's what he does," I smiled looking back at Jax.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro