Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Jax get down!" I yelled, I rested my arm on his back and shot the gun over his back. Jax looked up and noticed men advancing on us.

"Run to the bikes and ride to Clay he's in the main town with Mo," he told me.

"What about you?" I asked but as soon as I looked up there was Tigg, Chibbs and Bobby riding towards us. I hid from the bullets, mounted my bike and then drove off to find Clay.  I found him sitting outside a pub smoking a cigar,  I dismounted, threw my helmet off and ran to Clay. "Jax is in trouble and needs help." I panted.

"Kid you're shot!" He exclaimed.

"I am?" I asked looking down at the hole in my side, I didn't feel it  I must've been shot when I ran to the bikes. I  collapsed to my knees and Mo ran to my side and rested her hand on the bullet wound making me hiss, she began to apply pressure to the wound.

"You go I'll take care of her," the Irish woman said.

"I'll send Chibbs back, he'll patch you up kid," Clay commented resting his hand on my shoulder before running to his motorcycle. I nodded. It wasn't long till I saw Chibbs riding back and running to me. I was on the verge of passing out, I saw Opie running to us, he picked me up gently and took me to Mos house I was laid in the bed and Opie refused to leave my side, he insisted he wasn't going to go anywhere. Chibbs began the painful process of removing the bullet which made me cry out loudly.

I was drinking alcohol at the same time and Opie was talking to me the whole time, finally when the bullet was removed a torrent of blood escaped from my side causing my head to flop back onto the pillow. "Chibbs we're losing her!" Opie exclaimed who pressed his hand to my side but my blood laced through his fingers. I was fighting for consciousness.

"Stay awake!" Chibbs exclaimed but I couldn't and passed out. This was the best rest I've had in a long time, but I wake up to someone rubbing their thumb across my hand and their chin leaning on my head slightly since I was propped up on their chest.

"You're awake!" He exclaimed, I could only handle a nod. "We thought we lost you," he said kissing my head gently.

"How are you doing lass?" Chibbs asked walking into the room with us.

"I am okay, is Clay and Jax back yet?" I asked sitting myself up more and hissing slightly. 

"With Jax," he said.

"Is Jax okay?" I panicked.

"A gunshot to his shoulder but he'll be fine as you will be," Chibbs answered. Opie softly and gently pulled me closer to him.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro