Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Tell me where's Jimmy?" I snarled slipping the knife into our fellow brother's stomach. He had betrayed us and gave me and Jax the pleasure of torturing him, Jax did the beating while I did the slicing.

"I don't know" he whined. Jax punched him in the ribs. I looked at Clay who nodded and I dug the knife deeper into his chest cavity pushing it up.  He cried in agony and shifted uncomfortably. 

"Now I am going to ask one more time before I allow my sister to disembowel you," Jax threatened. A smile appeared across my face and I cut deeper, blood spat onto my face and bubbled out of the wound he screamed loudly.

"Okay okay, he's heading... Back to the states but...your kid...you may wanna get him....s.....soon," he said. I retracted the knife lacerating his organs. Tigg handed me a gun and Clay handed Jax a gun, I shot him in his shoulder making it worse considering he was suspended by his arms, he cried out like a wounded dog, and Jax shot him in the head killing him instantly, the remnants of his brain and shards of his skull hit the wall behind him. I walked to Opie and handed Tigg the gun as I did. 

"You okay?" He asked wiping my face of blood.

"Fine" I answered. Jax and I ran to the motorcycles with the guys tailing us, our bikes roared loudly as half of us headed back to the states and the rest of the guys with Jax and Clay. I headed back to Charming with Tigg, Opie and Piny while Clay, Juice, Bobby and Chibbs went with Jax, it took us a while to get back and I decided to fill the guys in on Stahls intentions, so we made our way to the club house.

"You didn't rat did you?" Tigg asked pointing his knife at me.

"No, I haven't told her jack!" I exclaimed.

"I don't believe you," he answered and punched me in the face. I was enraged but I just smiled and touched the blood on the corner of my lip.

"Is that all you have you?" I asked.

"You want more?" He answered irritating me further. I leant on two chairs and used the strength in my arms,  I lifted myself up and kicked Tigg in his chest, he stumbled backwards slightly winded and I was pretty sure I had caused some damage and probably broken a rib.

"You'll pay for that Teller!" He exclaimed leaping up and punched me again this time splitting my lip. I spat blood to the side and head-butted Tigg managing to split his eyebrow, just as I went to punch him again, Opie restrained me.

"He's not worth it!" Opie exclaimed as he pulled me into his chest.

"But someone needs to teach him a lesson!" I exclaimed.

"That would be Clay, "Piney answered. "Opie go take care of this young whippersnappers wounds," Piney told his son. We walked to his bedroom where I sat on his bed and took care of my wounds, he dabbed my wounds gently and I hissed. 

"Don't be such a baby, he smiled.

"I'm not," I replied.

"Just remind me to never pick a fight with a Teller," he replied. I  smiled making my split lip hurt more. A few minutes later and he was done, he pecked me on the lips gently. "There your lip should heal faster," he said. I just giggled.

"Be a darlin and could you pour me a bourbon?" I asked.

"Yes mam," he answered, then slunk out of the room. I collapsed down onto his bed and he walked back in. "Comfortable?" 

I  nodded smiling at him. Opie joined me on the bed and together we plotted how we were going to get Jimmy and Stahl and hopefully kill him. Once done we presented our ideas to Tigg who sat there with an ice pack on his ribs and Piney was just pouring him another drink.

"I am sorry," Tigg apologized and got up wrapping me in a hug and slapping me on the back softly, so I apologized and did the same thing but I slapped his back a little harder.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro