Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next day we were out and the plan to take out Stahl and Jimmy was revealed to Piney and Tigg. "We've been told that Jimmy is being transferred, therefore we need to get to the transport before Stahl in which I will take her out," Opie explained.

"And when Chibbs gets back he will have the honour of taking out Jimmy," I added.

"I thought you would have Mazey," Tigg said. 

"No, I get to shoot out tyres with you," I told him.  I phoned Chibbs and told him the plan and he made his way back to meet us. I was waiting outside.  "Mazey," he called and hugged me as he walked over. 

"Saddle up we leave now!" Opie exclaimed. We all climbed onto our motorcycles and took off, Opie had the tip-off where the transport was and we followed him. Tigg and I got in position to shoot out the tyres and Opie to stop Stahl, Piney and  Chibbs to restrain Jimmy. We drove for a good few hours till we turned the corner and there was the transport coming towards us. Tigg and I revved the engines, once past the transport, we turned around and followed it. Tigg and I nodded at each other and we shot the tyres. 

It skidded to a stop and the doors opened, men ran out so Piney and Chibbs took them out. Tigg and I rode forward and skidded in front of Stahl's car. She got out and tried reasoning with us, but I  punched her in the face since I was tired of her lies and manipulation. "Today you die!" I growled pointing a gloved finger her way. Chibs was on the transport and he wrenched Jimmy out and stood him by the side of it. Piney stood nearby in case he needed help. Tigg and I were stood watching. Opie was behind Stahl making her watch with a gun pointed at her.

I couldn't hear what was being said but we could hear his thick Irish accent, Chibs cut his face before stabbing him in the neck. Stahl began to get upset and hyperventilate as she knew it was her turn. Tigg opened the car door for her and I pushed her in. "Make it quick," I told Opie. We all mounted our motorcycles and waited a few minutes before we heard the bullets fly from his gun and into Stahl's skull with a sickening squelch, and shattering the windscreen. It was done, everyone was dead! We rode back to the clubhouse but to find it was empty even though the guys were meant to be coming home today. So Opie rewound the security tapes and we found out that the guys had been taken to prison.  "We need to get a message to them that it's done," Tigg said.

"Tara!" We exclaimed.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro