Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I raced to my motorcycle and mounted it before racing over to Jaxs house, I knocked on the door and Tara answered "what's wrong?" She asked.

"We need you to deliver a message to Jax," I said handing her an envelope.

"What is this?" she asked.

"A letter explaining to Jax that it's done," I replied as I was about to leave.

"What was done?" she inquired.

"Club business!" I exclaimed and walked to my motorcycle.

Tara ran after me. "Why aren't you honest like your brother?" She asked.

"Because I am not a suck-up!" I exclaimed riding off. I came back to the clubhouse where Opie was waiting for me, I dismounted and he wrapped me in a tight hug, I was a little smaller so it was nice being hugged by the gentle giant. He rested his chin on my head gently. Tigg walked over so we broke apart.

"Is it done?" He inquired.

"Yes," I nodded. "All we have to do is wait till their release," I said.

6 months later...

Today the guys got out of jail but  I was out sorting things with our new pipeline who was our new trader, so I wasn't in Charming, but in Pittsburgh.

"We'll take half" I stated since it was Clay's request.

"Half you must be joking!" He exclaimed.

"You think I'm kidding!" I ginned and shoved him hard against the merchandise.

"I refuse to trade with you," he said.

"Fine, but I am not sorry about this," I said loading my gun. Without hesitation, I shot our trader and the rest of his men. The earth turned red as blood ran onto the ground. I crouched next to the corpse, "you see, I didn't want to kill you however, I was only following orders," I finished,  I hacked their hands of the bodies, my axe cutting through the bone nicely, I heard it crack and brake  I threw them into my backpack, I stood up and covered the bodies in gasoline, I mounted my motorcycle and threw a match onto the bodies burning them. I headed back to Charming and by the time I got there it was dark, but the clubhouse was alive with music. I parked up and took the back entrance as I needed to freeze the hands, I had blood on my clothes, but I shrugged it off and walked in where everyone saw me but Opie was the first to me and hugged me.

"Not my blood!" I reassured him.

I  welcomed the guys back and hugged all of them. I had to explain the same thing to them. I told Clay it was done as they refused, he smiled and clapped me on the back and bought me some shots. Jax hugged me tightly like he was afraid to lose me, as he found out that we were brother and sister we have become closer and are afraid to lose one another.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro