Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I sat on my motorcycle sunbathing when someone stood in my sun, then rested their hands on my thighs and ran them up. "You know you continue to lay like that and it will be hard for me to fight the guys off you," Opie smiled and I grinned back. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me up to meet his lips. I kissed his soft lips before I knew what was happening I felt my back against the bike .gain and Opie's torso leant against my torso/ I could feel his breathing against mine. He kissed my neck,  his beard tickling my neck. I entangled a hand into Opie's hair. He fiddled with the buttons on my jacket, but I pushed his hand away. We heard a snigger and we looked over to see Jax smiling down at us,  I pushed Opie off me. He pined but I kissed his cheek and mounted my motorcycle. "Where are you going?" Opie asked me.

"I have somewhere I need to be," I answered.

"Where?" Jax asked.

"You know where," I answered. Opie looked confused, I revved my engine and took off. I was heading to Tara's house she was helping me to pick me out an outfit for a date with Opie tonight. I pulled up outside and she was just locking the door.

"Hey," I called pulling my helmet off.

"Hey Maze," she called back. "You ready?" 

"Yep," I answered walking over.

Tara opened the car and we slid in. "You know where you're going?" I asked.

"Yes, a mall." She answered. We drove to it and parked up. We got out and I started to hunt for a Hot Topic. We managed to reach the shop and I gazed around. I found a pair of high heeled boots with laces the whole way up and a black lacy tank top, I picked out a pair of tight-fitting skinny jeans after I paid for them we made our way to a nail bar and got a manicure and chatted.

"So do you think Opie may?" She asked.

"I am not sure, we've only been dating about six months," I replied.

"Some men can't wait," she told me.

"True." I nodded.

My nails were painted black with red gems on the top. We decided to head back so I could get ready. I went back to Tara's and I pulled on my clothing while she curled my naturally straight hair and I did my make up which was dark. There was a knock at the door and Tara told me to stay in the bedroom. So I did, it was Opie and Jax as I could hear their voices. She came back in and said "ready?" I nodded and I walked out into the living room where Opie and Jax sat.

"Wow!" He exclaimed. We then walked to the truck, Opie opening the door for me, we made our way to a restaurant, we sat down and gazed over the menu. The restaurant was romantic with a dimly candlelit room with soft music playing in the background before I knew what was happening Opie knelt in front of me with a black box with a diamond ring inside.

"Mazekene Teller will you marry me?" Opie asked.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro