Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I loaded the clip into my gun pushing it in, clicking the top back it was loaded. The hostage who was strapped down in front of me shuddered at the noise. "This is not personal but business," I told them shooting them in the hand.  They screamed loudly,  I punched them in the face which shut them up and I shot them in the head which splattered on the wall.

A few hours later.....

"Mazekene Teller will you marry me?" Opie asked.

I was shocked and I placed my hand over my mouth. "Of course," I nodded, tears were cascading down my cheeks. Op slipped the ring onto my finger, then hugged me and then we kissed passionately. We decided to head back to the clubhouse where most of the guys were drinking, Tara saw me and took me to one side. "So?" She asked. I showed her the ring. "Congrats Maze I told you he would," she said to me.

"I know and thanks but keep it quiet I don't think we're telling anyone just yet." Or so I thought. My brother decided to yell it loudly. "Drunken idiot," I thought and rolled my eyes. Opie offered me his hand through the crowd and I made my way over to him, my head in my hand, this was a nightmare as I hated being the centre of attention, all the guys were slapping him on the back.

"Congratulations you couldn't be with a better biker!" Bobby exclaimed and smiled at us.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Opie," he smiled wrapping us in a hug. He let go and Clay came over, he slapped Opie on the back gently and smiled at me.

"Congratulations," he said. "It's a shame your dad didn't live long enough to see this."

"I know," I said holding my tears back.

Gemma congratulated us and told Opie "take care of this one, she is both special and important." she smiled. That evening a normal night  turned into a party, while the guys were with Opie the old ladies and crow eaters crowded around me a they wanted to look at the ring. I had to admit this was one of the happiest days of my life. I went outside with Tara and asked her if she wanted to be my maid of honour and she was happy to be as Jax was the best man.

The music thumped loudly from the club1house and the drinks were flowing all night. But the police turned up, my hand hovered above the hilt of my knife that was slid into the waist band of my jeans, I saw a new deputy get out of the car. "Parties over!" He yelled. Everyone was surprised to see them and watched them walk to the clubhouse. Tara and I ran in and warned the guys. Opie pushed me behind him just as Jax did to Tara.

The police entered. "There's been noise complaints from these premises," the deputy stated.

"Oh we're sorry officers but we're just celebrating," Clay spoke up.

"Well that's fine but keep the music down," they said before walking out. We watched them leave before going back to loud music.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro