13. S̶t̶u̶d̶y̶ Date

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Starie's POV

The time flew talking with Heeseung. He's so fun and cool!

But, Yeonjun, he had this long face and barely talked with us. I don't know why.

After Heeseung left, I looked out the window. It was dark already? I look at my phone and it said it was 7 pm. Wait, already.

"It's late! I need to get home", I say and was about to leave when Yeonjun caight my hand. I look at him confused.

"Don't go alone. Looking pretty like this, anyone would want to kidnap you", he said. He called me pretty? MY CRUSH CALLED ME PRETTY? OH MAH GAWDDD!

"I'll walk you home", Yeonjun said as he got up. He fixed his clothes and wore his white headphones on his neck and put his backpack on his shoulders.

He looked so boyfriend material-

We walk out and across the street. Hm? There's no one in the street.
Yeonjun was at the edge of the zebra crossing with his phone and mint choco ice cream. He looked sooooooooo fricking boyfriend material.

I'm-

Yeonjun looks up at me and asked, " Shall we go?".

I nodded.

Then, he walked me home. It was so silent. Not awkward but, silent. Like how a couple who love each other would walk after a fight.

"So Yeonjun, not the right question to ask but... Do you have a crush?", I ask him.

"Yup. It's a very cute and adorable girl", Yeonjun says with pink cheeks and ears. I felt heart broken. I'm definitely not cute and adorable. Just an ugly duckling. *sobs in stoopidness*

--

Yeonjun's POV

"What about you?", I ask Starie.

"Huh? Me? Oh I have a crush on this guy... A very warm hearted dude", she says smiling to herself.

My heart broke. I was never warm hearted to her.... It's definitely not me.

Soon, we reached Starie's home and I bid her goodbye. My heart ached. I wanted to stay with her for a long time.

--

A/N: poor yeonjun and starie... They frigging dont know they like each other.
Nah cuz I cried while imagining yeonjun heart broken 😭😭😭😭😭

And I'm sorry I didn't update gyuss immesd my wattshit fam

Anygays, I think I'm loving this book than my whole life.

Bye for now.
CiaO ✌️
starmy4lifer

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro