23 Februari 2022

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Spider threads caught at her face, a sign that no one had been there yet.

It's perfect. The place, she meant. It's far enough from the nearest dwelled house, but not very far that she couldn't steal something when she needed to. She could stay here forever, she could grow her own food and make her own entertainment.

She's been doing that all of her life. This time there was no one there to watch over her (just to ensure she survived, even with her barely living). It's fine. She could do this.

The world was dangerous, sure. Monsters and evil men were roaming, no one knew who to trust. (At least that's what they told the kids.) She wouldn't need anyone else, in this abandoned farmhouse. She had enough of people. She didn't even fear or believe in the monsters anymore, with all the lies they spun. Who knew if the giant mutated monsters were only one of their other lies? Not the kids, that's who. But she knew better. She escaped, after all, even with all of them saying the kids wouldn't survive a day in the outside world.

Wait.

She wiped her face of the spider threads, trying to listen. She heard something, she didn't know what.

Spider threads caught at her face.

Eight eyes staring at her.

She's not alone.

Masuk ke web https://www.squibler.io/random-prompt-generator. Buat cerita berdasarkan prompt yang didapat. Tidak boleh refresh atau klik generate ya

i am not in a good place. oh i am better than yesterday because i am feeling like i aced my language exam but i also flunked the speaking one so -rye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro