06 - Pain

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Nico's POV

I hope this disguise works. I trust Nozomi's instincts.

That's right. It's me, Nico Yazawa, stalking the new "couple". Hell, I don't want to believe it until I see it with my own cute eyes! I'm wearing the clothes that Nozomi bought for me yesterday: A long, blonde wig, a casual outfit, and tall boots. I found it a bit odd though.

---

"Hey, Nozomi-chan. This outfit seems strange...you think this will really work?"

"Of course, Nicocchi! You look just like Ericchi! A little and cute Ericchi to be specific!"

"Ughh. This is not what I asked for, Nozomi-chan."

"Really, Nicocchi? Oh well...maybe a little punishment will change your mi...."

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!! I will wear this, don't touch me, please!!"

"Hehehehehehe...hehe...", Nozomi laughed.

---

Still...I thank Nozomi-chan for helping me and understanding our situation regardless. Someday I will want to return her the favor...maybe...?

Whatever. Slanted eyes is being lovey dovey with Ms. Large Forehead! Hmph! Look at them holding hands like they've held each other for a long time! Look at them playing and dancing at the arcade!! Look at them...look at them...doing things and going to places...sniff...Maki-chan and I used to do and go to...sniff...sniff...

No...no...no no...NOOO! I am not gonna cry! Not today! I will blow my cover if I do, gotta control myself...

Ever since that day, I felt nothing but pain in my heart, in my head. Maki...she could not get out of my mind!

I watched them closely until they made their way to a restaurant. I could see through the glass that they were having fun. Together they sat, and ate first-class food. Geez, Tsubasa. Just because you're rich does not mean Maki will love you for that, hmph!

A tense feeling got me holding my hands tightly, making fists. I was nervous of their each and every move. What are they saying to each other? I don't know but it gives me the chills.

At this moment, I noticed the two of them spending more time talking than eating. I wish I knew, if I had the power to hear their talk...no...if only I had the power to stop this. I do though, my instincts tell me I should blow my cover, go there, stop the date, and slap Tsubasa-chan to settle the score. But Maki-chan will hate me if I do that. And nothing good will come out of it. I should think things more maturely.

Thus, I waited and observed. Staying low and not making any move. As much as I hated what was going on, I respect them. I still have dignity for myself and for Maki-chan. I...

... ... ...

...I lost...

It happened. I saw something that I hoped would not happen. I saw...and I looked away the moment it was about to happen.

Maki's POV

Tsubasa-chan and I had a lengthy conversation. Telling what it was about is something...something I cannot share for the moment. Still, it made me realize our time together was really enjoyable, and she takes it seriously.

Then...suddenly...Tsubasa-chan stood up for a bit and leaned towards me. Her eyes are sharply focused on me, but she wasn't smiling. Slowly, she placed her hand on my cheeks. Slowly...my heart began to pound faster...Slowly...my face began blushing...what is going on?...

Slowly...slowly...her face was getting close to me...

Nico's POV

... ...

They kissed. It was over. This mission, our relationship. It was all over. I stopped looking the moment they were about to do it. I did not want to see it. Immediately, I left - without looking back. Tears poured out of my face as I ran away. It was clear now to me that Maki-chan is no longer mine. But I could not accept it. I COULD NOOOTTT!!!

I ran. I ran...to someplace far away. To someplace where no one would find me, where I could...be alone...

6:03 PM. Unknown location. Nico is on the rooftop of a tall building.

I...I...don't know what to do...I stayed here, in this place, for a while. Being alone, surrounded by silence...I was done weeping and have no more tears left to weep...

I am lucky that I was allowed to stay here. I closed my phone to make sure no one will call me.

The sky above me was setting, gradually getting darker. I stood up and walked towards the rooftop's balcony...no, I wasn't planning to jump over and kill myself. Don't think I'm that stupid!

I looked unto the horizon...and took a deep breath. Nine deep breaths. Then...with all my power...with all my emotions...I shouted:

"Maki-chan...I HATE YOU!!"

Saying those words this time, was relieving. I felt comfortable saying it, my uneasiness faded...for a moment...

.... .... ....

Then...I heard something...

"What did you say?...Nico...?"

... !!! ...

I turned my back...Maki-chan was there...

--------

A/N: Guys, I will try to end this story as soon as possible. I am currently busy with a very special project - I will make an announcement for it. Also, the feels is starting to hit me again as the day u's say goodbye approaches. (Mar. 30 - Apr. 1, 2016) However, I can't let it stop me from ending this story. Lastly, I want to thank you guys for reading my works. It was nice to know you all!

See you guys soon!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro