Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Porthos wasn't being gentle. He had pushed me back against the bench several times, my back was sore and he wasn't going to let up. Aramis hauled me up off the ground. "You're going to have to do better than that," he whispered.

"I know," I shrugged him off and ran at him he tried to trip me up but like a fawn, I elegantly leapt over his leg.

"I am going to work you till you tire, or actually strike me," Porthos said.

"Maybe you shouldn't work her too hard," Athos began.

"No, she's out of practice she must learn," he said. I ran at him pointing my rapier at his side, but he knocked it to the side. "Good, now harness that anger." I took a deep breath and charged he didn't have time to move and I managed to nick his neck.

"I think you've annoyed her Porthos," Treville said above us as he watched. I twirled my sword around in my hand and began to circle him.

"Focus!" Aramis yelled.

I charged at Porthos, and shoulder barged him pushing him into a barrel full of water and knocked it over. "Good," he said. I replied with a sinister smile. "Again." I charged, both our rapiers clashed and sparked. I pushed my weight into him and kept pushing my sword towards his throat.

"Ease up a bit," Treville yelled.

"No!" I growled and pushed even more till I nicked the skin, he hissed and kicked me back.

"Right if you want to fight dirty, let's fight dirty," he said. We both threw our weapons to the side. We both raised our fists.

"Porthos, I'm not sure this is a good idea," Aramis spoke up and stood in the middle of us both.

"She started this, so let us finish it," Porthos said and pushed him out of the way. I swung first but he blocked my fist and used his weight to push me back, I fell back but caught myself before I could hit the ground. This was no longer a sparring match but one of competition and rage, I wanted to see Porthos fall and he wanted to see me fall to. He charged at me. His fist connected with my jaw, I whimpered like a hurt dog but didn't back off.

I retaliated with a punch to the stomach he buckled over and wheezed. "I see you finally have some strength," Aramis laughed.

"Wanna take me on too?" I said turning to him.

"You have to finish with me first!" Porthos said turning me around and delivering a punch to the face breaking my nose.

"That's enough," Treville said rushing down the stairs towards us, he stood in between us both. "Stop this. I'm not sure what's going on between you two but it stops now, I will not have you both beating each other senseless." I stormed off to the stables while Porthos went to the medical wing. Aramis joined me handing me a cloth to wipe away the blood.

"What happened there?" He asked joining me on the hay bale.

"He thought I was weaker than him, I didn't appreciate the way he treated me,"
I said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro