Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma

I continue to follow Claire directions as I see Mike, the guys she was yelling to. He points with a remote at the metal shutter as it begins to roll up.

"See you both inside." He adds while I drive into the garage. It is not that big as I would have thought. There are roughly about ten cars parked in here. We get out of the car and head up the four stairs to enter the fabulous building. Stepping into the old abandoned warehouse was just like stepping into a whole other world. The paint on the walls peeling off, no such thing of electricity and obviously a peculiar smell of mould. Our footsteps echoed on the wooden floor. The door hinges are all rusted and the glass windows are all shattered. Many people walk to what looks like the end of the building, at least I can see a bit of light coming from there. Claire holds my hand and starts to guide me passing the bunch of people. Numerous students greet Claire, leaving them behind we arrive at the end of the warehouse coming across a boxing ring in the middle of the room. Benches are surrounding the ring just as if it was something official. I face Claire in confusion, out of all the places I imagined this didn't pop into my head.

"Just relax." She adds walking up to a crowd of people, I recognize some of them from the other night at our place. And there I see, the only pleasant guy that spoke to me interested in getting to know me. The three days her friends have been over at our place only George and Claire were trying to get involved in whatever crazy thing they were doing.

"Hi George." I hesitate as he gives me a kiss on the check. He is so different from the other of Claire's friends. I am all in for his sense of style. It is so elegant and fresh, not like most guys would care what type of fabric their clothes are made of. He already promised me, he will take me shopping around the fancy stores in San Francisco. Not that I spend too much money on clothes, but I am willing to change that if I have enough for the end of the month. Nobody said that living in another city and having your own apartment was cheap plus expenses for eating and petrol.

"Hey gorgeous. So I guess this is new for you, huh?" I nod shyly looking back at the boxing ring all light up because of all the lights shining right onto it. I am curious to know who we came to watch a fight. I would not come to see a fight if I had the choice to. I prefer staying at home with friends or going to a bar. I have never really understood the whole boxing world. It is just about throwing punches and winning medals and of course getting injured on the way.

"Faggot!" I hear someone say as they pass us. I turn and look at George as he rolls his eyes. I turn around frustrated and yell back, "Asshole!" George looks at me with a small smile.

"You didn't have to do that. I am used to it." George says putting his hand on my shoulder. I didn't even think he was gay because I really don't care what sexual orientation he has. In my opinion, nobody has to judge anyone's sexual orientation or care for a matter. George might be gay but for me, he is the guy that treats me well and makes me feel comfortable around him.

"You can't let them get away with that," I say still looking over my shoulder trying to catch the boys face. I only see his red polo sticking out in the crowd.

"I'll be back." I can not stand bullies or disrespectful people. I storm over to him locking my eyes on him. I stand behind him and tap his shoulder as hard as I can. As he turns around I begin to snap at him,

"Excuse me. Did I hear you call my friend faggot?" I say crossing my arms in defence of this douchebag. You can not really judge a person without knowing them but this guy looks like a clear capital letters ASSHOLE. His grin gets bigger as I finish my sentences.

"Look. I don't like that guy plus he is gay." I just look into his deep dark black. I have never even seen this guy around but the fact that he had something to say like that, hurt me.

"Look, George's sexual orientation isn't any of your problems and nobody asked for you to comment about it. So please keep them thoughts to yourself because it does not concern you. You don't have to sleep with him. So back off! And leave him the fuck alone." I hate people that get into people's personal life and judges for no reason. I get so frustrated when people interfere with things that are not relevant to them. His opinion is not welcome or necessary. His grin gets bigger once again with his eyes opening each time with much more amusement. He looks around to the two boys standing beside him.

"Whatever you say, miss. Hope to see you around again." He turns back, flipping his long dark hair and walks off with each boy on his side. Leaving me annoyed standing in the middle of the room surrounded by unfamiliar people. I let my arms drop in relief as I walk back to them, their eyes looking over at me. I realize that I might have overstepped and made things worse for George.

"Sorry I just had to. You shouldn't let anyone talk to you like that" I say reaching up to them. George hugs me with gratitude and whispers in my ear, "Thank you." That is when Claire adds touching my shoulder,

"Do you even know who that was? He's Ryder Cole. You don't want to be around him, he has got into a lot of trouble for many different things, even involving the police. I heard he had a rough childhood. " I shrug my shoulders and start to walk up to the benches. He might have had a bad childhood but that kind of comments are not acceptable and have no excuse. As soon as we sit down the lights switch off. Everyone begins to yell and cheer as someone speaks through a megaphone. 

Hey guys, I am back!

Kisses Maria ♡♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro