Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Emma

I am still not familiar with my new flat as I wander around trying to find my bedroom. I enter a bedroom thinking it's mine but it's not. It must be the other spare room Claire was talking about earlier. It might be a bit bigger than the room I chose but the views aren't as near to the ones I have got. I close the door behind me and walk down the corridor passing the big bathroom and going into my room. I open the boxes and begin to place my belongings in their new spots. As I am putting all my clothes in the wardrobe Claire knocks on the door and steps inside as she adds,

"Do you want me to pick you up at your campus to join me for lunch? So we get to know each other a bit better." What a relief. I didn't want things to be awkward between us and now knowing that she wants to get along is overwhelming. I wasn't sure if she was going to be interested in getting to know me so I quickly look up and smile as I add,

"I would love that! Tomorrow I finish at one." Her blonde silk hair is up sitting on her head. She is really pretty and I really like the piercing she has. I would never be able to get one. The tattoos that cover all of her arms are really realistic. I would have never got a tattoo if it wasn't for the stupid bet I made with Hunter in Miami. The good thing is that I got it under my breast so it's not that visible like Claire's that are showing.

"Great I'll pick you up then. Good night." I wish her a good night and finally step into my bathroom. After two hours of organizing the place of every single thing, I've finally found a spot for each thing. Now it looks like Emma Sysk has been here and that's the way I like it. The shelf is covered with pictures and books. I prepare my bag for tomorrow morning and get into my new bed.

By nine o'clock I'm ready, as I wait for Brad to text me to come down I grab my new set of keys and see a note sticking on the elevator doors. -Good luck on your first day. See you for lunch.- A smiley face and signed by Rommie. So far I couldn't have asked for a better roommate. 

My phone vibrates as I call the lift to our floor. I try not to make any kind of noise as I think that Claire is sleeping. The lifts open and all I see is my face reflected about ten times on the mirror. The lift starts to go down as I put my lipstick on. The doors open relieving the long fancy lobby. As my tiny heels sound on the glass floor, I say,

"Good morning Peter." I have never been more ready for this day. Everything I've done has been to get into university and living in San Francisco with Brad and this apartment it the best dream ever. Peter turns around as I get closer to him,

"Good morning Miss Skys. Have a good day." He says with the biggest smile I would imagine he could give. I wouldn't like to work in this building as there must be very snobby people on the other floors. And opening doors all day must not be very thrilling if you ask me. I walk out of the building into the streets on San Francisco, I'm so excited I will be able to visit around the city. I see Brad's car at the corner of the street.

"Wow. Looking good Katniss." I am wearing my favorite pink creamy blaze combined with a white top, black pants and of course my pink creamy tiny heels to finish the look.

"Not bad yourself." He's wearing a blue shirt with navy pants. He looks very elegant but not too elegant. I like it. I bought the blue shirt to thank him for everything he had done. I get closer to kiss him softly as the car door closes. As we begin to drive downtown I admire all the beautiful architecture of the tall buildings. I have always wanted to visit San Francisco. The drive goes fast as my eyes are glued to the window, half an hour later I see the huge sign of the entrance of our campus. There are building C, building E and building W. I am at building C that stands for Center as it's between building west and east. Brad is at building east that's across the campus.

After years of dreaming of becoming a lawyer, I am finally getting the opportunity to study what I have fought for my whole entire life. I have dreamt this day so many times I wouldn't be able to even say a number. 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ❤️ 

If you like this book please vote and leave your thoughts 

Do you think she will be a good lawyer? What do you want to study? 

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro