(15) I'm confused 🙄😩

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy Reading

With all the frustration irritation he slept at night and here our nandu also slept thinking about the events happening with her...

Both of them slept with having a lot of things at mind..

At morning

We can see that our nandu is sitting at cabin and waiting for someone...

Then only door of that cabin opened and we can see that he was none other than our Manik...

Seeing him she stood from her seat..

NANDU'S Dress 👆 ...

N - Morning sir...

M - Looked at her.... Hmm.. Morning Nandu.. He said knowingly...

N - She was kind of shocked... Like from Miss Nandini Murthy he called her nandu..

She straightly told him... Sir I will prefer Nandini....

M - OK Nandu... He now said to see her reaction....
Looking at her he glanced at his table a cover was lieing on it...
And asked... What's it?

N - My resignation letter... She said blankly...

M - And he opened the cover and read it..
Then he with care folded the paper and kept it inside the cover...

Seeing no response she thought to leave his cabin and started taking steps towards door...

Then only she heard tearing up of paper... And she turned and what she saw just made her blood boil like lava... 😡😡😤😤
And looked at him like "how dare he tear her resignation letter "?

M - with attitude.... He sat on his table on his one leg... And waited for her outburst...

N - What the hell Haan? 😡
What do you think about urself? 😣
Jo aaya Mann mein woh karoge? Huh? 😤
Agar aisa hai toh yeh bhi jaan lo ki aap apni marzi kisi aur par chalana Mujhpar nhi.. 😏
Jab Mann aaya gussa karenge... Jab Mann aaya sorry boldiya... What u thought?  That I will do whatever I want and if after it, if I realise that I did wrong then I'll just ask a simple sorry and problem solved... Haan?
And ab mera letter bhi faad diya? 😠 I guess u should be happy na to have a resignation letter from an employee like me., who just creates more problems for you right ?
U khadoos , monkey and...

M - and?  he smiled..

N - She looked  at him with frowns showing her anger ...and she mumbled monster also..

M - Hogya? He asked being unaffected by her long angry speech which was only making her more angry... 😂😂😅😅

N - Huh?

M - I guess Ab saara gussa utar gya hai toh... Go and continue ur work...

N - She looked at him with disbelief written all over her face.. That after her confrontation he is cool and telling her to get back to work... Like seriously?

Dimaag toh thk hai ya... Ghar par bhool gye? First u tore my letter then u talking like nothing happened?
Whatever..... I'm leaving...
And she started walking then only stopping her at her tracks a strong hand stopped her...

And she was hell shocked 😳and surprised too 😱.And before she tries to make him leave her hand he in a swift pulled her towards him... 😜

And then with his one hand he tightly holded her waist and with the other hand he holded his ears asking sorry with an innocent pout..

Seeing this she smiled a bit but she hided it And  he looked at her eyes.... Intensely both were lost into each others eyes for a while..

M - I'm really sorry Nandini for acting so stupid with you... I won't do it again he assured her..
I'm really sorry he said huskily...

N -  she was blank for a moment..

(Effect of being so close to manik 😂😅).

Then.. She said... But I am resigning na.. So problem solved... She said slowly...

Somewhere she also did realised that he is apologizing for real... But her mind overtook her heart...

M - (he thought) Now it's a limit... 😔

Now back to his professional mode he said...
Miss Nandini Murthy u can't resign because according to the rules u can't resign for the next 6 months so get back to work...
And Haan itni Jaldi bhi kya hai, itni Jaldi mujhse peecha Nhi chootega....
Seeing her shivered with his touch and hold he smirked ... and winked at her 😉

Saying this he left her... And realising the closeness she moved aside from him...

N - She was like what the hell? Why me? 😥

And saying nothing she looked at him for the last time....

And left for her work....

N - (to herself) Like why Aiyappa? Why me?
It's not fair... Cribbing like a child... She started her work...

Looking at her from the visible glass... Someone was happy and now in peace to see her here... And thinking of her going away was just making that person feel uneasy and he was not able to take it...

Seeing his own behaviour he was also confused...

It's our manik... Let's see what This uneasiness will make him do things which he never thought of...

M - What am I doing? Manik what happened to u?  You were never do close to any girl then Nandini...? 🙄🤔
he was lost in his thinking session to find answers...

///////////////////////////////////

How's the update ?

Do let me know ur views through comments and don't forget to brighten up The Star  below if you liked it 😊.

Urs Writer...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro