(16) Help me Cabirrrr

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy Reading

So here manik happily started his work and cribbing like a child nandu was sitting and working having a cute pout... 😅

Seeing her manik smiled 😊... And the next second he realised that someone was standing in front of him.. And he looked at that person... And he was our cabir 😆..

Cabir was just looking at manik and then at nandu... And he frowned with look
"Daal mein kuch kaala lag raha hai "😉

C - baat kya hai manik baba? Main 10 min se bula raha hun kahan khoya hua hai Bhai?

M - Listening to cabir he was like "Mujhe bhi Nhi Pta lag raha ki kya ho raha hai "😂😂

"woh kuch bhi toh Nhi cabir " he said showing his teeth... 😅

Seeing manik behaving weird made cabir think "daal mein kuch kaala Nhi, balki daal hi kaali hai "...something is fishy... 🤔🙄

C - Manik... He raised his brows asking what? 🤔

M - Hmm ...Yaar mujhe Pta hai ki tu kya poochne Waala hai... So let me clear this for u... Then manik told him how he apologized to nandu and after apologizing also she thought to resign so he stopped her at any cost...

Listening to manik's talks cabir's mouth opened in "O"😮😮😮 shape...

C - After manik finished cabir started laughing 😂😂😂😆😆😆

Matlab The manik malhotra ne sorry bola..

Wahh wahh... 😆😆

Stopping his laughs he said... But manik I'm also sorry Yaar.. Kuch Pta na hone par Maine tujhse party ke baad rude behave kiya Yaar... He felt sorry for that... 🙁

M  - Cabir tune kuch galat Nhi kiya... So don't ask for sorry... Ok 😔 u have the right to scold me when I'm wrong.. So no sorry.. 😊

C - Hmm. 😃 he smiled knowing that manik understood him..

M - Yaar I'm not knowing anything that why I stopped her from going away yaar... Why I wanna her to accept my apology? Why in all these years I without any stammer asked sorry straightly? How? Why cabir? 😫😖

I'm hell confused Yaar.😥.. Meri confusion tu hi thk kar sakta hai... Plse help yaar..😧😩

C - Hmm.... Acha.. Toh yeh baat hai...
But manik Jabse main tujhe jaanta hun tune kabhi bhi kisi ladki par nazre Nhi daali then why Nandini? 🤔🙄

M - Wahi toh Yaar kuch Samajh nhi aa raha.. 😥
Balki woh party bhi mere wajah se Jaldi nikal gyi thi Yaar... 😖
And I felt guilty after seeing her sad... 😔

Abhi bhi dekh Yaar... I'm not feeling good Jabse usne mujhse baat karni band ki hai...

Do something cabir yaar... I can't take her silence... 😶

C - He looked at manik intently...

Manik I think that u...

M - u What? He asked curiously 🙄

C - First answer my questions first then only I'll be able to say something regarding this.. He stated .

M - He nodded

C - U can't see her sad ?

M - I can't...

C - U felt guilty so you didn't slept well these days?

M - Yes cabir.. 🙁

C - Can you see her laughing heartily with some other guy  ?

M - I can't... 😣

C - You can't afford to be far from her?

M- I can't afford that also Yaar... 😐

C - Aisa kar marry nandu... He said straightly... 😆

M - Whatttt... 😳..what are you saying cabir?

C - Aur nhi toh kya Yaar.... Tere answers se Yahi lagta hai... 🤓

M - Kya lagta hai.? 🙄🤔

C - That you are in........ He said smirkingly..

And listening to cabir he palmed his hand at his head... And looked at cabir to confirm that is he saying the truth and cabir smiled warmly after seeing the new manik and he assured manik that he is not at all joking..

Somewhere remembering his cute little nok jhok (Lovely and sweet moments )with nandu made manik smile .. 😊

///////////////////////////////////

How's the update ?

Do let me know ur views through comments and don't forget to brighten up The Star  below if you liked it 😊.

Urs Writer...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro