(17) Yes I'm in Love 😍

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Happy Reading

C - U r in love 💟my bro... He said being happy like a child gets when he holds the favourite chocolate 😅...I'm soo happy for you Yaar.. 😄

M - What? Love? And me? 😳
No cabir it's not that.... He tried his best to convince himself by saying this.... But for how long.. 😜

C - Yaar kab taq accept kiye bina rahega.. Yeh Bta? He asked 🙄

M - Is it true that I'm in love? He asked not being sure... 😦

C - Haan Yaar aur pyaar Nhi toh kya hai, tu hi Bta, someone behaves soo different suddenly, feels guilty and apologize and wants her forgiveness at any cost... And moreover stops her from going away because of ur fear that u will lose her that's why..... Try to understand it Yaar... He tried to make manik understand the fact...

M - It's really unbelievable cabir that today Manik malhotra has fallen in love for nandu and is acting like a possessive boyfriend...
Like seriously I'm not able to believe it Yaar... 🤓😅

C - He hugged manik in excitement...
Acha yeh Bta ki how will you make her accept ur sorry? Otherwise she won't talk with you nicely like u want... He winked 😜

M - Haan Yaar.... I have an idea cabir... He said smirking.. 😎

C - Yeah done manik... I hope maan jaaye.. 😃

NANDU'S Cabin...

She is so much into her work that she didn't even realised that his boss is leaning to the wall and staring at her with the love he didn't realised these days.. 😄

Feeling intense gaze on her she raised her eyes at that direction... And she stood up from her seat in a swift... 😅

Seeing this manik laughed mentally seeing her nervousness.. 😉

And he started coming towards her... Every step he took towards her was making her more nervous... 😌

Gathering her courage she asked him

N - Can I know the reason behind ur sudden presence in my cabin? she asked straightly..

M - He smiled listening her question 😄 ...and he answered...

I came here to see that the work is going on or....

N - Raising her eyes at him in confusion...
Or what?

M - Or u remembering someone who is asking for forgiveness... He said smirkingly .

N - No I'm not thinking of anybody....
And a personal request...

M - Yes please.... Say.. 😝

N - Don't look at me like that... 😬

M - Like what? He smirked seeing his effect on her... 😎

N - Like you are looking at me now... Dekho Dekho.... She said like a child... 😂😂

M - Kaise Kaise? And he laughed.. 😆

N - Manikkk.....

M - Like after 48 hours 20 min 20 secs... U took my name.... Ufff.. 😂😂

N - She looked at him like "what "? 😨😳

You calculated also she asked..

M - Offcourse ..yes nandu... 🤓😅

N - U haven't answered my question that why you are here in my cabin? 🤔

M - Not answering her question he started coming towards nandu...

And not able to bear the intensity of his eyes she looked down...

N - Woh... Y are you coming so close? 😌

M - Why are you moving back nandu? 😉

And soon nandu hitted the wall and seeing him so close to her she tried to move from the side Way but he blocked both the sides with his hands...

For a while they both were so lost in each others eyes and both of their eyes hold intensity which stopped them to look away..

Nandu soon realised of being soo close to manik and pushed him lightly... And she also moved aside....

And now manik realised that he shouldn't have been so close to nandu because he is not aware of her feelings towards him... 🤔

Without saying a word he left her cabin in a swift....

N - Yeh kya tha? She asked herself being in total confusion....

Pta nhi kya hojaata hai manik ko.🤔. Ajeeb hi hai..🙄. Abhi aaye aur kuch bole bina jhatt se chale gye....

But remembering him saying sorry holding his ears just made her smile looking at the door.... 😃😄

Then only a worker came to her cabin and gave her a coffee.. And she drank being working for so long....

While drinking her coffee she sat comfortably on her swirling chair... And started thinking that she should forgive him.. 🤓

Then only she completed her coffee and was going to place the empty cup at table but she glanced the empty cup again and saw "Sorry Nandu" written inside the cup...

Seeing his ways to ask sorry made her heart melt to forgive him... 😉

NANDU'S POV.. 🤔🤔

Hmm... He is asking for my forgiveness soo many times Yaar...

I should forgive him... And his apology looks real... I shouldn't be rude to him now..

I'll go and tell him.... 🤓

But what will I tell him? 🤔

That I have forgiven him and he doesn't needs to feel guilty of past yaar.... Hmm.... 😇

Yeah... Great nandu... She said being excited... 😄

///////////////////////////////////

How's the update ?

Do let me know ur views through comments and don't forget to brighten up The Star below if you liked it 😊.

Urs Writer...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro