21:Meeting Again

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Third person chapter again!

A year and a half had passed since Adi had seen Zoya, the latest he had heard she had wasted months sat infront of the TV torturing herself with news on the highs his business had touched, all while seeing Aliyana by his side. Though he had tried to rid her from his business he couldn't. Each night he would down liquor, the bitter taste reminding him of his loss, imaginations of Zoya would sit before him and make him laugh, yet everytime he reached out to touch her, she was gone.

What he wouldnt do to hold her in his arms again, to kiss her, laugh with her and tease her. But the times of that being a possibility had passed, tonight was a big night where he would meet the person who had been slowly buying his shares out from underneath him, but he was past caring, all he cared about were the memories that would come flooding through when he arrived at the place he had his first interaction with Zoya

"Bhai" Arjun called "Come on, we will be late"

Adi walked out from the study, nodding at Noor who scowled at him, her hate for him hadn't gone away and he couldnt blame her, though he knew no one hated him as much as he hated himself

"Is that old cow going to be there" Noor asked, her tone full of distaste as she patted down her sleek navy coloured dress

"Yep" Adi replied, popping the p. "I dont want her there either, you know"

"Does it make you sad that my Aapi is ten times better than her but instead you ended up with the cheap version" Noor glanced up at Arjun who stifled a laugh

"I do" Adi responded, eyes closing at the thought of Zoya once again haunting him

Noor nodded "Good, I won't ever let you forget it" her eyes glazed over at the thought of Zoya, the way she looked at her as she left, tears rolling down her face as she confessed she couldnt stay in a place that continuously reminded her of the love she had lost. Noor promised that day that she would avenge her sister somehow and got an immense amount of joy from the constant jibes she offered Adi and Aliyana

Adi jumped out of the car as they pulled up, his breathing heavy as he looked over at the coat rack where he had once stood with Zoya, unable to control himself he walked over to the bar where she had spilt a drink over him. Her sassy attitude catching his eye straight away, she had always been something special and he just hoped that wherever she was, she was happy and safe

Noor looked over at Aliyana who wore a emerald green dress that stopped just above her knee, silver dangly earrings hung in spirals from her ears and Noor couldnt stop herself from pushing her foot out, a smug smile on her face as Aliyana tripped up and fell to the ground

Aliyana looked up at the hand outstretched to her, she took it, pulling herself up and turned to glare at Noor

"Now now Kohinoor, that's no way to treat our guests"

Adi turned fast, his breathing calming as his eyes landed on Zoya. Her usually curly hair was now straight, a gold nose ring with a flower on it shimmering under the light, her carmine coloured dress long, floating around her feet.

Noor squealed before wrapping her arms around Zoya " Aapi, its you, you're the one doing all of this, oh how ive missed you"

Zoya tugged Noor to the side "I need you to listen quickly Noor, there is a reason im buying his shares"

"For revenge"

Zoya shook her head "No, Aliyana is playing him, when I started trying to bring Abbu's business back up, I saw her meeting one of my clients and she discussed her plan to buy everything he had and then make him bankrupt, that's the only reason she is helping him"

Noor frowned "Why help him Aapi, that's the last thing he deserves"

Zoya sighed "Good people work for him and no matter what he has done to me, he has always been a good business man, Aliyana was willing to use children to do manual labour, that's right, children, this isnt about helping him, its about helping everyone else"

"Its not that I dont understand, I just think you're getting to close and you'll fall for him again and he will hurt you"

Zoya looked over at Adi then back at Noor "That won't happen, dont worry Kohinoor, I can handle myself, im no longer that weak Zoya who fell for him" her eyes showed a hidden storm while she walked over to Aliyana and Adi

Adi looked her up and down, his eyes watery "Zoya, it's so good to"

"Miss Siddiqui please" she put a hand up as she spoke, not missing the flash of pain in his eyes at her rebuttal

Adi nodded, clasping his fingers around her hand as he shook it, just touching her seemed to calm the storm within him, his hand couldn't seem to let go of hers. It seemed over the two years she had gotten more beautiful, more wise and more strong though he missed the Zoya who would say silly things while nervous and act like her old self around people like Aliyana

"So its you that is buying our business from beneath us" Aliyana spat, her glare cold

Zoya dropped Adi's hand "Your business, oh no sweetie, I am buying Mr Hooda's business, you aren't a shareholder, now go, drink and have fun and let the adults speak please"

Adi felt overjoyed at the spark that still remained within her, she still had it and he was going to ensure she kept it. "You look well"

Zoya raised a brow "I am, thanks" she gazed over at Aliyana who stormed away "I need to speak with you, come outside please"

He couldnt wait to have a few moments alone with her, he had a lot to say, a lot to ask but he had no idea how to word any of it. As they reached outside he really took the chance to look at her "You look breathtaking"

She smiled, "Maybe you have asthma if you feel im taking your breath away" her response left him a little broken hearted, she seemed so relaxed, like there was no emotion left whatsoever and if that was the case, he had no chance

"So what did you want to talk to me about"

Zoya reached into her purse, pulling out a piece of paper "Here, its all of the shares I bought off of you, all we need to do is arrange a payment plan and you can have it"

Adi looked down at the paper "What, why are you doing this Zoya, I can't take it"

"Im not asking you to take it, im asking you to pay for it, Aliyana was going to leave you with nothing, that's why I"

"But why Zoya, this wasn't your job" his eyes glazed over

"I know, I just wanted to help, I didnt want her making children work or something, I also have proof so you can take it to the authorities and then she wont work with you any more" deep down she knew she hadn't helped him only for that reason, seeing him made the thought in her mind resolute, she still loved him just as much as she did before

Adi took the paper, slipping it into his pocket "I dont know how to thank you for this" he shook his head "I messed up so badly and you're still so kind, ive missed you, I really have" he brushed his hand across her cheek and her eyes fluttered shut

"Dont worry about it, that's my job done anyway, so I guess ill be going" she went to turn away

"No, you can't go, please don't go, I dont want you to leave" he begged

"Please dont make this difficult, I only came to give you this, that's all, I can't stay, it's to hard for me, I made a life elsewhere" she squeezed his hand "Dont let her ruin all of your hard work, she's despicable"

"No, Zoya, please don't go, I messed up, I know I did, ill do anything to make this right please, I know I have no right to ask but please, I am weak without you, I drink just so I can see your face, its been so long please just"

Zoya's expression turned stern "My name is Miss Siddiqui, not Zoya, you lost the right to call me that name a long time ago, we are over"

Adi looked down, his face sullen "Okay, I understand, im so sorry, I shouldn't have asked, ive just missed you is all" he looked back up at her "Take care of yourself"

Zoya nodded "And you" she walked back inside and straight to the bathroom, wretching into the toilet, her whole body shaking. She had no idea how she had remained so strong in front of the man who had broken her heart into a million pieces, but she had. She wiped her mouth and walked towards the sink

Anjana walked over "May I speak with you"

"I really have no reason to respect you right now, please just leave me alone, im not interested in your son"

Anjana let out a sob making Zoya's eyes widen "I saw you give his shares back to him, I was so wrong, so wrong about you, that day that you came to my home I was so determined to get rid of you, I called Aliyana asked her to seduce him so you would leave"

Zoya gasped "You were behind all of this, what kind of mother are you"

"I know, I know, it was going to be recorded to show you, neither of us expected him to come out and tell you, clearly I underestimated his feelings for you"

Zoya laughed "So what, you feel bad because you had a part in hurting him"

Anjana looked up "I hurt you too, look just watch the video"

"No, im not watching them both do things together" Zoya went to walk away only for Anjana to slam the camera into her hand

"They didnt, I can't explain just watch, please before you leave" she stepped back as Zoya stormed out

Adi looked shocked before glaring at his mother "Ma, please dont tell me you upsett her again, dont you think ive hurt her enough "

Anjana sighed "This time, I didnt say anything" her eyes watery as she watched a running Zoya

Hey! So if you are a JenShad shipper, please check out my new ff called Succumbing To You

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro