04|Sleep

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

S L E E P

Laksh

"Ragini! Please stop kicking me!" I finally said loudly.

What does this girl eat? How could anyone sleep just in ten minutes of lying down? I have been trying to sleep from the last half an hour but cannot and this girl. She slept. Also not only that she is kicking me like I am a foot ball.

I glance at the pillow I kept protecting my jewels, this girl is a trained footballer, can't let her spoil my future generation. I sighed at the thought and looked at her.

No response.

I look blankly at the ceiling, thinking of these two days. I was sent here. I knew the reason but Ragini didn't. It was a secret for her. This mission, was not that hard. Everyone knows except her. She thinks going undercover for so many days mean the mission might be a lil over the board. Truthfully, it isn't. Its just theft. Repetetive theft.

We will solve it no doubts. But the hidden meaning behind this is a secret. From here atleast, I eavesdropped. Purely- (un) intentionally.

I then move from those thoughts and remember how this girl beside me is. Since yesterday, I thought that maybe she is actually this serious. Like pure agent in and out.

But then today at dinner.

All my thoughts were cleared when she watched pokemon while eating her Maggi.

Great na? And do you know the best part.

I watched it too.

I smile, this buddhu.

I am so loving irritating her, seeing her get all riled up. The face she makes when she is angry, so fun.

And then-

And then this girl again kicks my leg now.

"Ragini!!" I yell this time and she wakes up rubbing her eyes.

"What?" She asks lowly.

Now. Who can scold her if she asks like this.

"Please don't kick me. I want to have my future generation." I tell her pleading.

Her gaze shifts at her legs and the at my safety pillow.

"Oh. Sorry." She says and turns around and SLEEPS.

Okay fine. Great. I sigh and close my eyes again to sleep.

Ragini

I woke up by the sound of my alarm, yawning and rubbing my eyes I sit on the bed stretching. My closed eyes open in a shot when I realize Laksh was here in the room too. I gazed at my side and he wasn't there. Only the pillows actingas dividers were now scattered all across the bed.

Who the hell sleeps like this? Thankfully he didn't kick me.

I get up from the bed and start going to the kitchen.

When I was passing the hall, I saw Laksh lying on the sofa with a pillow and a comforter.

Why did he shift here?

I glance at the clock which shows a 7 in the morning.

I smile at his sleeping face, quiet snorings and an open mouth.

I proceed to go and make the coffee. For two.

Today was our second day here, yesterday was kind of just a trying to settle day. But today I had to start making contact with our neighbours.

I sigh, as I pour the bitter coffee in my cup and add sugar in Laksh's cup.

I didn't like sugar with coffee at all. And I am assuming he likes it. And if not then we would save money on our grocery.

I hit my forehead and take the mugs outside.

"Laksh." I call him as I keep the mugs on the coffee table.

"Laksh!!" I again say taking a sip of my own coffee.

"Laaaakshhh!!" And I still don't get any response.

An idea strikes my mind and I smirk.

I get up from my seat, take his coffee mug and move towards him. Taking his finger, I dip it into the steaming hot liquid.

"Mummmyyyy!!" He says as he gets up with a jerk.

Seeing the priceless expression on hus face I started laughing.

"You find this funny?" He asks annoyed.

I nod my head still laughing.

"Ha ha laugh laugh. Now I know these three months I won't be able to sleep only."

"Why?"

"What why? You, you are the enemy of my sleep."

"Wait what?"

"First you didn't let me sleep at night and now not letting me sleep in the morning as well."

"Night? When did I disturb you? I toh slept so early." I clarify.

"You called that sleeping? Its boxing, murdering, atyachaar on bed and what not!!" He tells.

"Huh?"

"Don't huh me!! You don't sleep, you kick box inthe night."

"Aee aee kuch bhi, I don't kick while sleeping. I sleep straight and do not even move around."

"Kick? Na na you don't kick, you try to ruin my future generations."

I frown at his words and then it lights. Ooh

"I..I don't do that."

I do. I know. But lets try. I kick always in my sleep whenever I am not at home, or without ma or papa or bhai.

"Oh you so do that, you killer. Murderer."

"Don't call me that!"

"Killer."

"You fool."

"You-"

Before he could complete the door bell rings.

I angrily stare at him and get up to open the door.

Once I open the door, I see a middle aged women, in a saree with a bowl in her hand.

"Ji?"

"Cheeni hai kya?"

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Soooooo!!!

How was it!! Did you like it??

Batao batao!!

Do vote and comment!

Love,
Meethi

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro