shivika2417
anju434
amita291
THR777
-Now you can read new chapters diduu❤️

Also we hit 1k views❤️ Love love!!

F O O D
•••••••••••••••••

"Married?" The neighbour asked as she took the tea cup from the tray.

She was the one who asked for sugar the previous day, upon thinking I decided the best way to gel with them was to invite her for tea.

So I did.

As per the plan, Laksh had left for his office, which was the agency.

Which meant, undercover he still was going to work and I became the house wife unfair.

But then couldn't say anything. So here am I going with the flow.

"Yes aunty," I said sipping my own tea.

I make good tea. Good progress.

She smiled and then took a sip.

Awkward silence.

"For how long?"

Three months.

"Its been a month." I said smiling and she nodded.

"Nayi nayi shaadi. Love marriage or arranged?"

Wait Aunty, I will give you the marriage certificate bhi na.

Itni kya panchayat?

Wait on thinking, what should I actually say?

Laksh and I didn't discuss this part. Love or Arranged?

"Huh?" She asked me confused by the silence.

"Love." I quickly replied. Should have said arranged.

God!

"Ooh nice nice."

-----------------

After an hour of her asking questions and I replying them, she finally left. Thankgod she did or else very awkwardly I would have asked her to.

How am I going to survive here for three months! When are those parties going to be held which are the reason behind the thefts.

Though, the strange thing that happened was when aunty strangely looked at the house. It wasn't that admiring or disgust look, she was examining the house.

Why?

I would discuss this with Laksh but before that I need to prepare something for myself or I would die of hunger. But what can I possibly eat? Kind of bored of maggi.

I glanced the clock which showed 12:45pm. Lurking around the house, I decided I would order food. Though I wanted to go out to eat, it wasn't the best option atleast for today.

It has been not too long that we are here and thus it was better that I stayed hidden for atleast some days more.

Taking my phone I ordered subway for myself and sat infront of the television surfing through the channels.

Thats when I noticed a box kept at the shelf below the t.v, being the agent I am I decided to examine it.

Moved closer, bent, opened the shelf and took the box out.

It could be anything.

Bomb. As well.

Sighing, I opened the box and laughed at my brain.

The box contained CD's of films. Finally, I won't feel bored.

I quickly scan through the bundle and smile when I spot the Harry Potter series. Time for a movie marathon.

My food arrives in another ten minutes and I settle myself comfortably on the sofa with all the curtains pulled making the room appear nice dark and cozy.

-----------

I yawn as my eyes feel heavy and my legs sore. I adjust myself before my eyes snap open. I realise I wasn't alone anymore and I wasn't probably watching a movie instead I was napping on Laksh's chest coiled like a baby.

I am such an idiot.

I quickly scramble off that position and face a very amused Laksh.

"You drool when you sleep,"

"I-sometimes. I am sorry," I offer as guilt strikes me. For how long did I clung to him?

He just flicks my forehead and smiles amused.

I move my gaze to the screen where my fourth movie was running but instead it was the third parts ending.

"How did--"

"When I returned back, you were already dozed off, and had apparently completed the fourth part without me. Like its a crime to have Harry Potter marathons alone, you know that." He stated with the most serious face he could muster.

"So I decided why not use the time you enjoy your drooling session and catch up with you. Though I am one movie behind, but thats fine I have probably watched it infinite number of times. We'll resume from the fifth movie,"

"We will," I smile in affirmation.

"But for now, Miss drool, lets start our another mission."

"Which?"

"Mission food."

Oh my food.

lllllllllllllllllllll

I hope you all liked it!!

Do leave your views and comments and love!

Love,
Meethi❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro