06| Blast

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

B L A S T

"Not that way Ragini," Laksh shouted when he saw my dough.

Frankly, the dough looked perfect, like how a dough should look but only difference was it had a little a very little amount of extra water. But, thats fine.

"Ragini, when I asked you to put water in the flour I meant two glasses not two jugs." He sighed at my failed attempt.

Tell him, I have learnt how to operate a gun and not operate a rolling pin.

"Ragini," he called out again.

"Listen, you. I told you I don't know how to cook! I can't even prepare the dough. I don't know even the 'k' of kitchen so don't shout at me Okay? I am trying here." I bursted out.

He had to understand it was new for me, but he doesn't.

"So you think I am a chef Ragini? I don't know these stuff too, but we together have to learn it step by step. And I am sorry for shouting at you."

Okay then. Ragu you can do it.

><><><><><

After two hours of our hardwork, infront of me was kept, five world map shaped rotis, a yellow daal which was a little burnt and an easy potato sabzi.

I am happy seeing the result. And as today was the stepping stone I am sure I would perfect this job as well.

"We did good." Laksh commented as he entered the kitchen. He had gone to deal with a very nosey cable man who came and was forcing us to put his company's cable.

Laksh refused him and said we aren't fond of television and shut the door at his face.

Can't grab any more eyeballs.

"Waise baby, don't you think, like I am just saying that I know you want to improve your facial features but flour? Is flour even good for skin?" He taunted as he chuckled.

Involuntarily my hands shot up to my cheeks and a white cladded fingertips showed me how badly my face was covered in flour.

Proof that I worked hard and not this idiot who has not even a single, a single food mark on his clothes.

"I'll wash it," I said as I started moving outside the kitchen but was pulled back.

I was in front of Laksh who had held my wrist pulling me back.

"What happened?"

He smiled while I frowned.

He started wiping of some flour using his own hands slowly caressing my cheeks.

"Sir called, he wants to talk to you. Call him."

"But he told me not to," I counter as he continues wiping the flour.

His breaths falling on my face, heating my entire face. Still I controlled the prominent blush that would have adorned my face.

"He told me to tell you."

"I will," I smile back at him as his eyes pour into mine.

"I am sorry," he whispered and suddenly it felt that it was only us. We were, but excluding the surroundings. It was just him and I.

"Why?" I whispered back suddenly conscious of our proximity.

"Shouting at you, I shouldn't have. You were trying."

"Laksh, its fin-" before I could complete the sentence my phone blazed loudly breaking us from the trance I was in.

We separated and I quickly rushed out of the kitchen to my phone.

######

"Hello?"

"Ragu,"

"Yaad aagayi apni beti ki?" I taunted as I smiled childishly.

"We all miss you,"

"Aww, my papu is missing me?"

His chuckle brought a huge smile on my face as we talked about ma and bhai and him asking me about my stay with Laksh. With some warnings we had ended the call.

When I turned back, I saw Laksh setting the table up and he was almost done. He had brought the food to the table and arranged two plates.

"Impressive," I laughed at him as I went to help him.

@@@@@@@

We had eaten the dinner, which involved lots of talking.

We had discussed about my family, his family. Suprisingly his family was also involved with our other branches. So it was like we came from the families of officers.

Education, interests we had covered almost everything and now we were here on the bed, where I tried to sleep and he, he was reading a novel.

"Laksh, I can't sleep."

"Hmm,"

"Laaakshhh."

"Hmm,"

"Laksh?"

"Hmm,"

And that was enough to make me impatient and with that I hit him with a pillow.

Hence commencing a pillow fight.

Lalala!!

Hows it?

Do vote and comment❤️

Target-50+ :)

Bbyee!!

Love,

Lots of Love❤️

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro