Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"94608000 seconds, 1576800 minutes, 26280 hours, 1095 days, 156.429 weeks, 36 months, 3 years..." A middle height guy, black curls, greenish alluring orbs with a glint of a sly smile on his lip was counting and scratching a couple of numbers by the chalk over and over again on the black surface of the wall roughly.

The sun rays sneaked through the window and fell over his face making his appearance more mysterious.

He took out an old wrinkled photo from the desk while humming a song,

Ek Pyaar Kaa Nagmaa Hai Maujon Ki Ravaani Hai

Zindagi Aur Kuch Bhi Nahi Teri Meri Kahaani Hai

"Three fuckin' years... It's been three years since you're away from me, my darling.

But I'm not and you too must not be in some days. Because today I'm going to bring you here, with me, forever." He kept on admiring the photo in his hands and kissed it softly before hiding it under his coat pocket, leaving the dark room witnessing his disappearing figure still whistling the same song.

•••

A/N :

Love and Obsession have a fine line between them.

Obsession has limits whereas love knows no limits. Obsession cages you whereas love gives you freedom. Obsession can kill whereas love only leads a new life.

But they both complement each other like there is no value of the Sun if there's not the moon.

Love is the cause of obsession and obsession is the effect of love. If we're not obsessed with our love; we can easily replace them.

But what if obsession will break all the boundaries and turn into a deadly possession that can destroy so many lives? What will happen then?

Mallika was an actress who led a content and happy life with her family in New York until she came to India for shooting and met Sumedh, a handsome guy with greenish alluring orbs, who grew a dangerous, unhealthy obsession towards her.

Obsessed With You
©2021|Tuneofhisflute.
All Rights Reserved.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro