Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Yes, Mom... I just landed in India... Yes Mom, yes yes... Yaa, I'll take care of myself, you don't need to worry... Once done, I'll return. I need to call Mr. Prasad, please hung up the call. I love you, Mom." Mallika declined the call with tiredness in her voice.

She had recently working on a film—  started three years ago in India in an abandoned mansion, where they shot the promo and the rest of the shooting was in New York itself so she didn't need to stay far from her birthplace.

Now the director again called her as they were going to end the movie in India.

"Hello, Prasad Sir?" Mallika's voice came from another side while Mr. Prasad received her call.

"Yes, Mallika. We're extremely sorry for waiting you on this chilly night in the street alone. Please wait a minute, I'm sending one of my men to pick you up from there, okay?" She hummed and declined the call, waiting impatiently for the car to arrive.

In the cold night, the atmosphere looked eerily calm as it brought a shiver down her spine as she involuntary tightened the leather jacket around her body.

Some minutes passed as she finally heaved a sigh of relief to see a car coming toward her.

It stood in front of her and as soon as the window rolled down, a guy near his 20s, black suit with a blue Bennie peeked out his head at her as she threw him a questioning look.

It was hard to believe any stranger at this time of night when it was past 9 pm.

She mentally cursed Prasad Sir for his irresponsibility.

"Ma'am, Prasad Sir hires me to take you back to our apartment." By understanding her worry he spoke first to clear her doubts as she nodded curtly before settling comfortably in the passenger seat beside him.

The journey was silent but peaceful, except for him taking a few glances of her in the corner of his eyes. He inhaled a little of the Jasmine scent of her hair which was flowing from the sudden gust of wind, unnoticed by her.

"Umm, are you new here?" Mallika asked looking at his face.

"No, ma'am. I think you didn't notice me before," he replied without breaking the eye contact from the road.

He turned on the radio as the song started playing,

Ek Pyaar Kaa Nagmaa Hai Maujon Ki Ravaani Hai

Zindagi Aur Kuch Bhi Nahi Teri Meri Kahaani Hai

Closing her eyes, astonished at the same time, she praised him through her mind to put on her favourite song which never failed to soothe down her tensed muscles.

"This is my favourite song! How do you know?" She looked at him amused though she knew it was just a mere coincidence.

"Really? Just a guess maybe." he shrugged, focusing on the road again.

She could bet she noticed him smirking.

"By the way, I forgot to ask your name."

"Sumedh. Sumedh D Spencer." he smiled brightly at her.

"You also aren't Indian right?" Her eyes were curious.

"Actually half right. My father was Italian whereas my mother was Indian."

Their random conversation soon got over when the glowing board of their hotel caught their eyes.

"You don't want to know my name?" Mallika asked.

"I know it." He replied casually to which she glanced at him skeptically.

"Uhh... I mean, Prasad Sir already told me.

Replying an 'oh' Mallika stepped out from the car and waved her hand to him muttering a small thanks to him.

As soon as she entered the main gate, two arms wrapped around her petite frame, almost covering her as she found herself lacking breath.

"Finallyyyyy you come, babe!" Monika, her best friend chirped in a high-pitched tone and twirled her after ending the bone-crushing hug.

"Cool dude, I'm here only." Mallika panted seeing her excitement.

They stepped into the living room where everyone was gossiping.

As soon as she stepped in, everybody rushed to her and hugged her tightly while Prasad Sir patted her head lovingly.

Ahe was the youngest member of their team so everyone loves her immensely,  not only for her sweet behaviour but also for her great acting skills.

The dinner passed very beautifully before it was time to go to their bed as in the very morning they had to leave for their designed destination which was situated just a mile away from their apartment.

So without wasting a second thought they bid 'goodnight' to each other and went into their respective room.

Mallika changed into her shorts before laying down on the bed immediately, exhausted from the long journey. As soon as her back hit the soft mattress, sleep engulfed her like the sea welcomes the morning breeze.

Unsure of the fact that a pair of eyes were still watching her every move.

He stepped into her room with the help of the spare keys and stood in front of her, shadowing the moonlight which was illuminating the whole room.

"You've become more pretty in those years, darling. Last time I saw you and now you blossom up like a young woman." he roamed in his own dreamland by looking at her innocent face, how peacefully she was sleeping. Every curve of her body felt heaven in his eyes which he wanted to devour now or then.

He leaned closer to her face, tugging a loose hair strand behind her ear before kissing her softly, licking the cherry lip balm off her lips.

"This cruel society will definitely snatch your innocence one day. But that one day will never come, Darling. Believe me. I'll take you with me and we'll start a new life. You'll be the queen of my kingdom and mother of my unborn heir. Just you and me." he cupped her cheeks, wiping his own tears as the memory of when he first met with her flashed through his mind,

"Pack up!" The most awaited voice echoed through the hall as almost everyone left a heavy sigh of relief as the promo for their movie was finally done after one week of hard work.

Mallika stood up with the same makeover— a blue lehenga with the yellow scarf wrapped around her body.

Since the past few weeks, she tried to catch some time to tour the whole palace as it was very beautiful.

Her anklets clinked with every step as she continued to pace around the big house, wandering here and there, making sure she didn't forget the path to return back.

But little did she know there was someone else more who followed her every movement sharply as she walked passed by him, tantalizing the smell of her long hair lingered on his face.

He opened his eyes to see a beautiful girl humming a particular song while frequently twirling around.

He seemed stunned in his place to see her mesmerizing beauty carved in a blue-yellow dress with her giggling echoed through the whole mansion which was soothing his longing ears.

Her eyes were dark brown, where he wanted to drown forever. Soft petal-like lips quivered as if it was just matched for his ones. The smooth fair skin beneath her blouse was exposed for him to see as she flung her hands in the sky.

Oh how much he wished to touch, to feel the soft skin there.

He didn't know how long he stood there nor what the time was. Just following her wherever she went like a lost puppy.

He had never seen such a beautiful girl in his whole damn life. With her first sight, he forgot himself and wanted to find back in her again.

That day he vowed to his heart, that no matter how many difficulties he would have to pass through she must have to be his.

In those three years, he stalked her a lot and finally found a way to get her forever in his arms.

How could he let this opportunity go so easily?

He closed his eyes and reopened them as his features went dark.

"I'll come. I'll come," he repeated nonchalantly, leaving her sleeping form behind.

•••

Vote, comment, share ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro