Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was a bright sunny morning, Mallika became ready to go to the palace to shoot their final shot for this movie.

"Ready?" Siddharth asked peeping through her room and she nodded positively before stepping out of the room.

They reached the exact spot while chit-chatting the whole journey in the car. Everyone started unpacking their staff as soon their shooting would be started.

Mallika was quite nervous during the journey. Not only had she never done it before but it was an ancient role that she had no idea about.

Though keeping aside the negative thoughts she started thinking something positive which could keep her mind calm and help to focus on her work.

Plunging the eye pod to both of her ears she started listening to 'A Thousand Years', closing her lids only to wake up by a small tap on her shoulder.

Startled, she looked back to see Sumedh was standing there with a big grin on his lips, staring intensely into her eyes with such creepiness, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

"Hi, ma'am. Wassup?" He chirped taking a seat beside her.

"You just scared me Sumedh!" She released a breath that she was holding for a long.

"Ma'a-"

"You know, you can call me by my name. I won't mind." Mallika interrupted him as he smiled at her.

"Mallika, I wanna tell you something."

"Sure. Go ahead."

He sucked in a breath before proceeding, "Mallika I l-"

"Mallika... Sir is calling you. The shoot is about to begin!" Smirti yelled from outside and she excused herself with a little 'sorry'.

Sumedh pressed his lips into a thin line, didn't quite like the interruption.

"ARGH!! everyone needs her now when she's with me!" He scratched his head with his nails as if it wasn't hurting him at all.

After the shoot got over Mallika's eyes longed for the person who wanted to tell her something. She didn't know what was it but thinking about this her heart started beating with anticipation.

She walked down to the empty hallway of the old mansion; chewing a piece of bubble gum, Monika had just given her, while everyone was busy with their own fun world.

Surprisingly anyone yet looked after Sumedh nor did Prasad Sir for once mentioned his name.

While strolling down she could feel someone's presence just behind her but when she turned back there was none. Though she ignored the feeling but somewhere she felt something was off.

When she was about to turn a cold gush of wind hit her skin and she felt a hand push her body to the nearby wall, pinning her to it.

Before she could scream she noticed the same pair of hazel eyes, pressed her mouth with his palm, preventing her from uttering a word.

When he noticed her calmed down a little, he cautiously removed his hand as Mallika heaved a sigh.

"You... love to scare people... don't you?" She asked him panting to which he just chuckled before turning his gaze directly at her.

They were so close that his hot breath was fanning over her face as she forgot to inhale sometimes. Their lips were just inches away from each other while his palms rested on the back of her waist.

"Yo-you wan-wanted to share so-something..." she managed to ask but it came out as a mere whisper.

"Hmm..." he tucked a hair strand behind her ear sensually as she shivered under his touch.

"Mallika...I love you Mallika... from the very first day, I saw you I became sure you're only made for me. You'll be my queen in my kingdom. We can start a new life together. Please tell me that you too love me." she was taken aback by his sudden confession. She couldn't believe she heard it right or not. It seemed like her own ears were betraying her.

"What the hell are you saying?! I have a boyfriend in New York Sumedh! I can't cheat on him. I love him. We only met a day ago. Sorry, but I can't love you." she stated, fuming before pushing him roughly as he stumbled back a bit.

'No no no... this can't be possible. Sure someone is manipulating her. I can't let this happen. I can't...'

He yanked her arm from behind, shoving her to his chest as his lips met with her for a fierce kiss.

He pinned her hands above her head when her back hit the wall as he kissed her roughly, showing all his emotions, loneliness, burning passion, and undying love for her.

She struggled to free herself from him but he didn't even bulge. His tongue fought for dominance as he tried to show her how much he loved her. He groaned in between the kiss by tasting her cherry flavor lip balm.

After some time he pulled back for lack of oxygen, not before taking her already finished gum from her lips, and began to chew it with his teeth, tasting her sweet saliva.

He closed his eyes, licking his lips in satisfaction as a hard slap landed directly on his cheek abruptly.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOURSELF? HOW DARE YOU KISS ME WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, YOU PERVERT PSYCHOPATH?!" she yelled at him as tears started to fall from her eyes.

She never felt so disgusted in her whole life. Even her boyfriend never kissed her without her knowledge then how could he, a mere stranger?

He rubbed his now swollen cheeks, completely stupefied by her action. He thought she would love it.

"Mallika, listen to me. MALLIKAA!!" he screamed her name as her running figure slowly disappeared from his sight.

He kneeled down by hanging his head low. A tear rolled down his cheeks, "Please come... I've waited for you for so long..."

Not a minute passed by as he shot his head back at the path— where she had just gone, with his bloodshot red eyes. A smirk captured his lips as he tskd, "You're mine darling. You want it or not, I don't fucking care. I'll gain you by hook or crook. Even if I've to kill. Now see what your psycho lover can do to take you here with me."

He stood up, heading towards her apartment.

But this time no one can stop him from doing what he was going to do.

•••

Vote, comment, share ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro