Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A dark silhouette was standing at the front door of Mallika's room.

The clock ticked past midnight. The moon was illuminating and the breeze blowing, giving the atmosphere an eerie vibe.

The figure used the spare keys and tiptoed into her room. He was covered in a dark black hoodie.

As soon as he made his way towards her bed, he noticed how her cheeks were flushed red, eyes puffed, and a dried path of tears lingered on her face– she cried almost all the night before falling into sleep.

His heart ached to see her in that state. He never wanted to see tears in her eyes but rather watch the oh-so-beautiful smile.

He stroked her cheeks softly, mumbling to himself,

'Why is she crying? Do I look that bad? Or her friends hurt her?'

His anger rose thinking about anyone but him causing tears in her eyes. He didn't mind ripping their hands off if they tried to touch her.

'Don't worry darling. Now when I come. I'll take you away from this crucial world with me. You'll forever be happy with me.'

He kissed her forehead but for the sudden sensation she woke up with a jolt.

Seeing a black person in front of her, she got scared and about to scream when something pressed onto her mouth and her voice muffled as a strong smell entered her nostrils– she went limp in his arms.

'Sorry, darling.'

The shadow picked her up carefully in bridal style before securing her tiny body close to his muscular chest– he left from there.

Next morning,

'How many days I spent, how many nights I woke up waiting for you darling. And now you're finally here. With me. Just you and me. Just us. Now I never let you go from me, darling. I promise. The room today feels complete, with your fragrance, with you beside me. Today I'll go and announce to my people that I found their queen. We'll together rule over the whole palace. Our child will be the next king after me.'

Sumedh, who was lying beside Mallika, holding her waist tightly was talking with her dreamily, while frequently glancing at the room where every single picture of her was hanging.

How many days did he spend thinking about her, middle of the bed in between those pictures? It felt empty for him until today.

Mallika slowly opened her eyes,  adjusting to the sudden light which was coming from a broken window. Her head was hurting a lot as she felt something heavy on her stomach.

When she looked down, she become horrified to see Sumedh's head was on her belly as he tightly held it like a small baby afraid of losing her mother. Her breath hitched as she felt his lips brush against her belly button.

Slowly the incident of last night started playing in her head and her throat dried in anticipation.

She looked around to find her photos were everywhere in the room?! She gasped to see in the middle, there was a big photo– her first promo photo– she was in a queen's dress.

She didn't know even if her family had such a huge collection of her photo like this– her smiling, her sleeping, her driving, her gossiping with friends too.

And one photo left her speechless which was her with her boyfriend hugging each other. She couldn't process how on earth he found these photos when they met just a day ago.

"H-HELPPP!!" she screamed so loudly which caused Sumedh to jerk up and placed his palm on her mouth.

"Shh... Darling, it's me. Your Sumedh. Calm down. Will you?" anger rushed through her vein as she pushed him with all her might and slapped him hard.

"YOU MONSTER!! PSYCHOPATH! HOW DARE YOU KIDNAPPED ME!" she yelled at him but he didn't react.

As soon as she tried to get up from the rose-scattered bed he caught hold of a fistful of her hair from the back and forced her face close to his. Tears started streaming down from her eyes like a fountain as he gritted his teeth,

"Darling, don't make it hard for me. I love you so much from my heart. I can't afford to lose you even if I've to force on you. You're mine Mallika, you're mine." he kissed her and bit her lips so hard that blood started oozing out as he licked the blood.

"Don't raise your voice against me okay darling? Let's go now, I'll meet you with my people." she felt so disgusted to utter a single word. Her voice choked due to the pain. She couldn't breathe properly as she felt Sumedh was taking her downstairs. She wanted to scream but as if her throat was betraying her.

She wiped her tears harshly,

'I've to do something!' She thought.

As soon as she looked around she gasped out loud to see it was the same mansion where they came for their shooting. It meant that there was a chance to escape. Her team for sure would come to find her. A smile crept on her face as she pitied how foolish he was about the kidnapping.

Her thoughts were halted when Sumedh stopped her near the edge of the huge balcony.

"So my people, I want to announce you that finally, I found my queen, and today we'll celebrate our marriage ceremony." her jaw literally dropped to the floor.

First of all, who the hell was he talking to?! There was not a single person standing, even in the whole mansion there was not a smell of human being.

And Today was their marriage?

'No, this can't happen. I can't marry with this psycho, I'm not ready for marriage yet.'

She was scared. She didn't want this. She always dreamt of a Prince Charming who could win her heart but except she got a monster who wanted to claim her soul.

If only she knew India would bring such consequences in her life, she would never come here in her wildest nightmares.

But now she couldn't do anything. She screamed for help, but there was none to hear her pleadings. She begged him not to ruin her life but he became deaf to put a single word in his ear.

He took out the vermilion from a ruined temple before filling it to her partition. And she lost it.

She couldn't digest the whole fact that happened in a single day. Her head started spinning and she gave up, letting the darkness engulf her.

Little did she know he was screaming her name but she never wished to reply.

Time passed by as she felt her dress was torn apart. A stinging pain poked in between her thighs and that night she lost her virginity without her consent.

He raped her.

•••

Vote, comment, share ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro