1 8 S e M e M

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

GB!Marcos is Makayla (i'm too lazy to write the gb stuff -3-))

Yandere!Marcos: Don't you just wanna stab someone in the head and watch them fall to the ground in a pool of blood as they slowly die?

Makayla: So you see, when you contribute to my plastic surgery, it's like we're all sharing my surgery. We're making a statement about solidarity!

Stoner Chick: Solidarity?

Makayla: You know, sisterhood is powerful!

Stoner Chick: Aren't you even a little worried that there may be a hell?

Trent: You stay positive. You always believe that everything is going to work out. How do you do it?

Sharaug: Well, I'll tell you my secret.
Sharaug: *creepy whisper* I lie to myself. Every morning, when I wake up, I say 'Everything's gonna be okay.' But I'm lying. And I don't know how much longer I can do it.

Sharaug: *normal voice* Have a swell night!

Trent: *mumbling* I see life as a contest and I'm now losing.

Geo: What? Trent? I couldn't hear you

Trent: *whispering* I feel less than when others are doing better than me.

Geo: Okay, I'll come sit next to you.

Trent: *quietly* I want to cryogenically freeze all my friends to buy me some time to find a better college and a major. And then, when I'm ready, I'll wake them up, and I'll throw a party for all our mutual milestones.

"And I want to be judged solely by my intentions this time."

-Geo

Gravity Falls AU

Geo: be warned, i can kill you

Kayla: be warned, i can die

Geo: Y'know sometimes people take me for a slut but I'm not! I just like fucking random people

Trent: That's literally the definition-

Geo: Well now I'm not! I just like fucking Marie but she won't let me

Trent: Tell me again on why I need to know about your sex life?

Geo: Cause I love you like a younger brother.....

Trent: Awe, that's sweet

Trent: But you're still not getting off the hook about hooking up with multiple people

Geo: Damnit

Sharaug: [is upset]

Geo: hey you know, if spiders had a complex social structure like us, and they viewed humans as gods, and each one of us has a religion that groups of spiders group into, you know what that would mean? that would mean that there is a group of spiders out there who are rooting for you

Sharaug: Thank you?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro