2 - Fir

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Name: Fir, old name was Balsam Fir

Tribe: LeafWing (SapWing)

Appearance: Fir is a mint-ish green colour with some brown-grey and light yellow scales scattered across her body. She has a pale green, almost white underbelly and light pastel green horns. Her leaf-shaped tail is a bright green. Her wing membranes and webbed spines are a pale yellow-grey. Her talons are a dark grey and slowly fade into deep green. Her eyes are olive green, and she is rather skinny and looks like the wind could blow her away, but she's very strong.

Personality/Traits: Energetic, adventurous, hostile to anybody she doesn't know, honest, witty, plans things she likes out very carefully, likes fighting for some reason, very protective, doesn't enjoy killing and blood though, likes snakes/snakes never attack her somehow

Abilities: Leafspeak

Backstory: Fir is an orphan whose parents left to live with the 'PoisonWings' when she was one. Thankfully, everyone took care of Fir and she grew up surrounded by dragons in a tight-knit village who she all considered family. Fir is very strong albeit being built a bit like a twig, and everybody respects her although she's only a dragonet. She has three pet snakes named Lapis, Vixen and Nora.

Skills: Fighting 9/10, hunting 6/10, climbing 5/10, healing 7/10, swimming 6/10

Notes: Fir has a thorough understanding of botany and how nature works, and she was one of my earliest OCs (second, I think).

Pictures:

Original drawing by me (IGNORE THE SNAKES AND BLOOD)

Base fill by renx-of-3060

Base fill by me

Drawing by alphajkennings (USE THIS AS A REFERENCE PLEASE)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro