3 - Cantharis

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Name: Cantharis

Tribe: HiveWing/NightWing hybrid (looks more HiveWing)

Appearance: Cantharis has viridian green mainscales and a light blue-green underbelly. Her accent scales and outside of her wings are orange and her wing membranes are a navy blue. She definitely leans more into her HiveWing ancestry with her vibrant orange and horn thing on her snout. Her horns and spikes are white with the tips of her horns fading into a gold colour. Her eyes are golden and the claws on her wings fade from orange to navy blue. She also has a black forked tongue.

Personality/Traits: Cantharis is a very witty and funny dragon to be around with a carefree and sometimes ditzy attitude. However, she can also be very down-to-earth when she needs to be and when she is she is serious and an efficient worker. She is an extrovert and very social and friendly. However, when someone threatens her or someone she is close to her instinct is to run from the problem and ignore it. She also has stage fright.

Abilities: Can breathe fire 

Backstory: Being born around a century after the whole mind control thing Cantharis has had a very peaceful life where things are mostly settled. Her mother is a HiveWing that works as a chef in their family restaurant and her father a NightWing that is a librarian and accomplished scholar. Growing up, Cantharis was exposed to a lot of art and so she became experimenting with some of that. She has learned to carve wood structures, build small machines and weave. At school, Cantharis has a lot of friends and is quite popular with her showcasing all of her talents. When she was 4, there was a school play and Cantharis was given the main part but when performing, she froze and started crying, running off the stage and was given a lecture later y her parents to tell people if she doesn't want to do something. Cantharis is a jack-of-all-trades sort of dragon and her main focus for the foreseeable future is metalworking.

Skills: Fighting 4/10, hunting 7/10, climbing 3/10, healing 1/10, swimming 3/10

Notes: She'll be going up in my adopt book soon if anybody is interested in her! Cantharis also has unusually hot fire and is very agile.

Quotes:

N/A

Pictures:

Original drawing by me

By me, a version of the original artwork w/o shading or highlighting, w/fire

By me, another version of the original artwork w/o shading or highlighting, no fire

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro