2 am argument

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was 2:00 am. Ella suddenly woke up when she heard voices from the first floor. She got out of bed and went downstairs. At the living room, there sat a half awake Crimson, along with Emilia and Ezra.

Ella: Hey, what's all the racket about?

Crimson: It's these two. They've been arguing for the past 4 hours

Ella: Arguing? About what?

Crimson: They're talking about whether cats or rabbits are cuter. I told them to stop already since it's already the crack of dawn, but it seems they won't be stopping until one of them gets destroyed

Ella: I can't sleep well with all this noise

Crimson: Join me then, let's watch these two and hope at least one of them gets tired eventually

Eleanor sat down beside her older cousin and watched her brother and his best friend fight about furry creatures.

Ezra: I'm telling you, cats are way cuter. They have soft paws and their claws are great for hunting

Emilia: Bunnies are clearly more adorable, their ears are as fluffy as clouds

Crimson: Why are you even fighting about something like this? Cousin, I know you like both animals equally, why choose a side?

Ezra: Crimson, this is war, I will win no matter what. I don't have time for principles, what I want is to win.

Emilia: That's where you're wrong, I will win, not you.

Ezra: Wanna bet on it, Lumi?

Emilia: You're so on, Venomania

They were in the middle of death glaring each other when a creak was heard. They turned their heads to where the sound came from.

Grape was standing at the door looking sleepy. She rubbed her eyes and yawned in a cute tone.

The two friends looked at each other, then to Grape, then faced each other again.

Ezra: I surrender

Emilia: Me too

Grape: What's going on?

Ezra: Why are we bickering about cats and bunnies when we already know what's better?

Emilia: Yeah, the greatest option is right in front of us

They stood up and went to Grape. They kneeled down and gave her a hug.

Emilia and Ezra: Buncats are definitely the most adorable!

They continued to cuddle the little buncat while all Grape could do was smile.

Bonus:

Ezra: I'm thirsty, wanna get some blueberry juice?

Emilia: No thanks, I like apple juice better

Ezra was about to say something else when Crimson pulled both if their ears.

Ezra: Ow! What was that for?!

Crimson: I can't risk you two arguing about juice flavors next, now go to bed!

Ezra: I was just asking her if she wanted some--

Crimson: Shut your mouth right now, Ezra. Go to bed or I will have to tape you to your bed myself

Ezra: O-okay

She gave him a glare before letting go of them. Ezra headed to the stairs immediately.

Ezra: S-see? I'm gonna sleep already! I'm going to my room right now!

He ran up to his room while tripping a bit in the process

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro