Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A SIMPLE RAID!
Maisie's Point of View.
- July 20, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Alright, that's it... I won!" I laughed as the Ender Dragon began to crack and do its usual exploding animation, indicating that I just beat Minecraft. I quickly exited out of Minecraft, and went to my just chatting cam. Beginning to bid my final goodbyes for the night.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STAY AND CHAT"
"NOOOO DONT LEAVE"
"MAISIE STAY MAISIE STAY"

"Hmm.. Should I stay a little longer?" I asked my chat with a smile.

"YESSSS"
"STAYING MAISIE STAYING MAISIE"

I took a deep breath and checked the clock to see if I had time before I just shrugged it off, and made the decision to just stayed and talk to my chat for a little longer.

"WHATS THAT BEHIND YOU???"
"DOES SHE HAVE A CAT???"
"PLAY WITH DREAM SAPNAP AND GEORGE"
"WHERE ARE YOU FROM"
"HI MAISIE"
"IS THAT A KITTY??"

"Ah!" I gasped. "Oh, right!" I turned around and smiled. "Be right back!" I briefly turned off my face cam.

I got up from my seat, and walked towards my bed to lightly pet Sapling. She woke up from the scratches, and I immediately (and delicately) picked her up before walking back towards my chair.

"Alright, chat." I turned my camera back on as Sapling laid in my lap.

"She might seem shy, but she's the sweetest thing ever!" I held her to face the camera. "This is Sapling!" I smiled wide at my stream labs since she was up close and personal toward the camera.

"SAPLING?!(!,&:&:&'"
"AWWW"
"CAT AND MAISIE CAT AND MAISIE CAT AND MAISIE"
"SAPLING AS IN SAPNAPS FANBASE?"

"Wait-" I did a double take. "SAPNAP CALLS HIS FANBASE SAPLINGS??!!" I asked as i read the chat. "HUH??"

"LMAOOOO DID HE NAME HER??"

"I NAMED HER SAPLING- I- UGHHH-" I groaned. "Okay, so she looks like a panda right? and so I was like hmmm and then Nick said name her PandasCanPVP... which i refused of course- and then he suggested Sapnap and then i was like FOCUS, and I suggested Sapling to somehow name her after the guy and his weird obsession with Pandas and then he immediately agreed to my suggestion..." I quickly explained in one breaths

"Ugh. WhatEVER-" I took a breath and laughed as the chat made fun of me for not knowing. "Okay, MOVING ON."

"Hmm..." I hummed to myself while giving Sapling some scratches. "Oh, Sapnap is streaming?" I looked at my notifications. "Perfect." I smiled. "I'm gonna raid him!"

"ALRIGHT, THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY THE STREAM!" I laughed and began waving goodbye. "I hope you enjoyed it, I had fun tonight!! See you guys next time!! "Byeee! Byeeee! Byeee!" I blew kisses. "Now, let's raid." I whispered to myself as I clicked around on my monitors.

As U began to raid and watch his stream with my 18,833 viewers, U noticed he had face cam on. I continued to wait for him to notice the chat and anticipated the notification that let him know raid was happening to pop up.

"Hey guys!" He said before taking a sip from his water.
"How are you all, to. day." He paused on his words, smiling as he read his chat.

"Psshhh? Maisie raid?-" He said confused. The notification definitely has not gone through. "Ha, FUCK Maisie." He wiped his face with a laugh. "Nah, I'm just kidding. But Maisie if you're watching this, you're a bitch and I actually hate you." He said confidently. "Just kidding!"

"EXCUSE ME??" I yelled at my screen.

MAISIESMASSACRE IS RAIDING WITH 18,883 VIEWERS.

"OH-" He gasped. "SHE IS RAIDING?!" He laughed out loud. "MAISEEE I LOVE YOU, YOU DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING!" He said with a fearful tone.

"Hell nah." I pulled my phone out of my hoodie pocket and immediately dialed him.

"NOOO, SHES CALLING ME." He panicked on stream. "MAISIEEE, I JUST WANNA PLAY HARDCORE SURVIVALLLLLL." He whined.

"PICK UP THE PHONE!!" I highlighted and typed into his chat.

"NO!" He responded to my chat.

"PICK. IT. UP. NICHOLAS." I typed once again.

"UGGGHHH." He threw a small fit. "Hello?" He picked up the call, calming down.

"WHO IS A BITCH AND WHO DO YOU HATE?" I practically screeched into my phone as he bursted into a hard for of laughter.

"TELL ME SAPNAP. Because I know you aren't talking about me." I joked with a serious tone. "You got the wrong girl." I scoffed

"I'm SORRY!" He fake cried. "You are not a bitch, and I do not hate you." He said softly. "Hm..." I thought to myself. "Apology not accepted." I said blankly.

"SUNNY!" He whined once more.
"IT'S MAISIE TO YOU." I matched his tone.

"NO-" He paused. "UGH, CAN I PLEASE JUST PLAY MINECRAFT??" I looked at his stream as he threw his head back and closed his eyes. "NO."

"PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING!!" He complained and yapped. "Okay. We're meeting up." I teased both him and his stream, as the chat went crazy at that comment.

"What?" He looked at his phone confused. "You said you'd do anything so there it is. We're meeting up. Next week." I laughed as he smiled at his stream. "Say you swear."

"I swear." My voice said ever so calmly.

"Well, there you have it chat." He shrugged. "Anyways. You're the bitch and I hate you." I said with a straight tone. "Ouch." He frowned

"Enjoy your stream, freak." I laughed before hanging up.

"Well chat." I brought my attention to Nick as his stream was still on. "I love Maisie guys, she is super cool" He announced on stream. "She is soooo good at Minecraft." He sounded sarcastic.

"This son of a bitch." I mumbled to myself.

MAISIESMASSACRE DONATED 100$
stop being such a dick.

"WOAAHHH!" He gasped at his stream labs. "Okay, okay, okay, anything for you." He said in slight defeat.

You know. At this point everyone in this fandom should realize me and him always mess around, and we don't ever mean what we say, but some people take it too close to heart when we insult each other.

"Maisie, do your shoes need shining?" He brought his mic closer to his lips and whispered making me laugh at my screen because he looked like an idiot.

MAISIESMASSACRE DONATED 50$
no. now hurry up and beat the game, you suck.

"Now that hurts Maisie, that really hurts." He held a hand to his heart. "SO, GET OUT OF MY STREAM!!" He yelled out loud.

MAISIESMASSACRE DONATED 50$
you are an idiot. but, hope this makes you feel better.

MAISIESMASSACRE GIFTED 69 TIER 3 SUBS TO VIEWERS.

"MAISIE WHAT?" He screamed. "HAHAHA THANK YOU MAISIE FOR THE SIXTY NINE GIFTED TIER THREE SUBS" He laughed.

MAISIESMASSACRE DONATED 15$
anything for my sugar baby ;)

"Alright, too far." He said in a straight face before he bursted into laughter as I did the same behind my screen.

"Chat, what are you doing if you're not following Maisie." He said. "Like... you're a huge loser if you don't. So, go follow her right now, my bestie, my homie, on jah, FOLLOW HER ON EVERYTHING, AT MAISIESMASSACRE!" He shouted.

MAISIESMASSACRE DONATED 10$
alright simp, i'm leaving.

"I'm the simp?!??" He questioned. "Who': the one that just donated over 200$, gifted 69 subs AND RAIDED?!" He called me out.

authors note
idk what this is, but i hope you enjoyed:D

dec 27, 2023
dear 2020 vera, in what universe would a woman do that for a man?? Apparently this one.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro