Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

TOMORROW!
Sapnap's Point of View.
- December 18, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Dude, how are you so SHIT?" Dream yelled as I did once again another bad run. "ITS THE SEED, NOT ME!" I replied back as I created a new world.

"That's what they all say, Sapnap." George interfered. "Just, watch. This seed will be the one." I said confidently while spawning on an island.

"FUCK." I yelled, looking down in irritation before quitting the world and rolling my eyes at Dream and George as they made fun of me.

POOFYJAY56 DONATED 20$
i got a sugar daddy so now i can donate lots to you

"HAHAHAAH" Dream and George laughed, assuming they heard the dono. "LETS GOOOO!" I said happily. "As you should." I smiled.

"Dude, I give up, I dont wanna speedrun anymore." I rubbed the side of my forehead in irritation. "QUITTER!" Dream shouted.

"Dream...." I mumbled. "You gave up streaming for like two months....."

"and what ABOUT IT??" He wheezed. "Whatever, idiot."

"HELLO?-" Someone joined the VC.
"Maisie?" George questioned as I sat up in my seat.

"Hi guys, I just got off work." We heard her chewing food.

"Dude, are you driving?" I asked with a small laugh while I heard car noises on her end of the VC. "Yeah, I'm driving and eating and talking." She said aloud.

"I miss the toast cake from your work so much." I sighed. "Ugh, chat they were so bomb."

"Dont worry, I'll bring you some!" She took a bite on call.

"When are you going to Houston?" Dream asked while I hopped on the SMP.  "Tomorrow." She and I said in unison.

"Oooohhh! what are the plans?..." George said in a teasing tone. "Get out." She mumbled blankly.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked. "AH-" She panicked "Sorry, pothole. Didn't see it."

"Sapnap's streaming." George told her.

"Oh, HI STREAM!" She greeted before she went silent for a couple seconds. "Aww you're doing face cam too!" She exclaimed, assuming she checked my Twitch.  "Hi cutie." She teased.

"Maisie-" My face turned red as I couldn't stop smiling.

"SIMP!" George laughed out loud.
"WRITE THAT DOWN WRITE THAT DOWN WRITE THAT DOWN!" Dream said aggressively into his mic making Maisie laugh.

"Okay guys wait I'm home, I'll get on in a sec." She told us. "Bye Maisieee!" George told her.

"See you guys in five!" Maisie left the VC.

"Guys, Sapnao and Maisie are dating, they're just hiding it." Dream said, letting out a chuckle. "Mazenap is real."

"Yeah, they stay on call every night and talk and talk and they leave us out all the time." George added on.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I scoffed.
"EXPOSSSEEEDDD!" George giggled.

"Yeah sure the call thing is true but we're not... together." I mumbled. "Yet.." I continued laughing.

"OH MY GOD MAZENAP IS REAL OH MY GOD!" Dream began mocking people who act like that. "OOOOOO SAPNAPPP!!" George teased.

"iM STREAMING-" I suddenly turned my head to my knocked door "NICHOLAS!" My sister yelled.

"Oh- it's just my sister." I groaned. "Give me a second."

"OOOO SISTER NAP!" George gasped as I looked at my chat before muting and turning off my camera.

"Yes?" I opened the door to my my younger sister, Eryn.

"Grandma and Grandpa are coming." She said. "Dad just told me."

"Okay?" U shrugged. "And you couldn't wait to tell me this until after my stream was done because...."

"Dad said your friend can't take the guest room anymore." She stared blankly at me. "Oh..." I stood there awkwardly "Okay..."

"He said she's gonna have to take the couch or sleep in here." Eryn said. "Its fine, I can take the couch."

"Oh my god, you pussy." She crossed her arms and facepalmed.

"ERYN?" I looked at the 17 year old, shocked. "WELL?? YOURE 19 AND SCARED TO SHARE A BED WITH A GIRL??" She laughed.

"She has a point." Our younger sister Zoey joined in.
"And you're already practically dating her." She added as I furrowed my eyebrows at her. "Don't act like I don't watch your streams."

"Zoey..." I stared at her.
"Whatever Nicky." She laughed and walked to her room.

"She's 14 and she knows you're a pussy." Eryn made fun of me. "I'm done with this conversation." I tried to shut my door. "Can't wait to meet her!" Eryn said as she walked off.

I took a deep breath and went back towards my desk, sitting back down and unmuting before turning my camera back on. "I'm back." I mumbled.

"What'd you talk about?" Dream asked.

"Nothing important." I sniffed and continued with the stream. As time went by, Maisie never joined us again, but it was fine, I get to see her tomorrow anyways.

"Who has my axe.." Dream asked.

"George does" I replied before receiving a FaceTime call.

"Who is that-" George asked me, hearing the ring tone.
"Maisie...." I mumbled.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO" Dream and George laughed.

"Hello-" I ignored their teases and answered the call to see her face up close to the camera. "HI-" She whispered.

"Hi.." I said before showing the call to the stream.
"Where are you?" I looked at her and asked.

"That's funny." She laughed and whispered. "What-"

"WHATTUP PUSSY-" She basically kicked my door open, startling me.

"WAS THAT-" George gasped.

"MAISIE??-" I looked over at her and laughed.

She laughed back as I stood up from my seat, but before I could take any step closer she ran to me instead, the stream being able to see us hugging.

She let go and laughed, continuing to immediately wave at my chat.

"What are you doing here-" I looked at her. "Why are you here already-" I looked up at her as I sat down.

"I left a day early to surprise you." She stood by me as I looked at her hands to see car keys which made me gasp in shock.

"DID YOU DRIVE HERE?-" I looked her in the eyes.
"Oh-" She looked at the keys. "Well, kinda.." She nodded with a soft laugh.

"AWWWWWWWW!" Dream yelled into my ears. "THATS FUCKING CUTE!" He screamed, making me flinch.

"Holy shit that was loud-" She heard it aswell, laughing.

"MAISIE?-" I questioned her. "OKAY, I technically did drive here but I flew to Houston. I rented a car so I could drive over and surprise you early!" She smiled, putting an arm around me as she looked at the stream. "Plus, I have some errands to run while I'm here..." She smirked.

"I'm fucking TIRED." She wiped her face and laughed.

"Maisie...." I mumbled, looking at her and feeling bad.

"I'm here now, it's alright!" She bent down and hugged me from my neck, smiling at the stream.

"MAISIE AND SAPNAP SITTING IN A TREE-" George began. "Shut UP-" I deafened the VC, making her laugh before I turned it back right after.

"I'm so glad I cleaned my room early." I sighed. "I KNOW I SAW!" She looked around, impressed. "I'm proud." She softly pat my head.

"Wait, I've been needing to use the bathroom, so please entertain the stream." I looked at her, taking my headphones off and placing it on her myself.

"I'll entertain them for sure." She nodded and sat down in my seat as I walked out

Maisie's Point of View.

"Heyyy!" I said looking at his stream. "His setup is so different-" I tried to figure out how to get across things.

"HI MAISIE!" George shouted into my ears.

"Hi!" * said with my voice cracking. "Oh, jesus-" I brought my hand to my throat as Dream began laughing.

"Alright, CHAT." I looked at his stream. "I'm literally pissing, I don't know why I'm so nervous." I whispered. "Just before I came in, I met his parents, they're really nice thought!" I explained.

"MEETING PARENTS ALREADY HUH?" Dream yelled.
"STOP!" I hid my face in embarrassment. "AHH!"

"I'm back." I turned my head to Nick walking back in.

As the stream went on, he let me stay in his seat while he just sat in his bed behind me while I spoke with his chat.

"Oh shit-" I turned to him, "Hey, I forgot I still have some bags in my car to get." I told him. "I can help you." He insisted and stood up.

"No go stream, it's fine, I'll m just grab my backpack!" I stood up and took the headphones off. "But-"

"GO STREAM!" I scolded him. "Yes ma'am!" He held his hands up in defense.

I quickly ran back downstairs in his house and walked through the living room seeing his sisters, whom I have already met. The two smiled at me as I smiled back before walking outside to my car in the street. I unlocked it and opened my passenger door first , grabbing a paper bag from my work with toast cakes inside, and then proceeding to go into my trunk and grab my backpack full of essential things.

I didn't wanna grab my duffel back just yet, so I grabbed pajamas to change into for the night since it was nearly midnight.

I closed my trunk and locked my car before walking back towards his house and walking in, closing the door.

"Hey.." I grabbed the attention of his sisters as they looked up from their movie on the TV. "Where's the guest room?" I asked awkwardly.

They looked at each other briefly before bursting into laughter, leaving me confused. "Uh oh-" The younger one said.

"Madie.." They laughed. "Did he not tell you the guest room isn't available anymore.." The older one said.

"HUH-" I whisper yelled, unsure if their parents went to bed yet. "Our grandparents are coming to town for Christmas, and they're taking the room." They shrugged.

"Oh..." I nodded. "Great.. good to know!" I smiled weirdly. "I'm, thanks for telling me." I nodded before quickly walking off to the stairs.

I went back up and walked straight into his room, laughing as I came in.

"MUTE." I immediately pointed and lip synced. "mUTE-" I said once more through a whispered yell.

He quickly nodded and he did as I said, looking at me and giving me his full attention, probably knowing what I was gonna start the conversation with.

"YOUR GRANDPARENTS?-" I laughed.

"I SWEAR I WAS GONNA TELL YOU." He held his arms up in defense. "Where the hell am I sleeping then?!-" I asked through a little smile. "Here or the couch" He scratched his neck.

"I'll take the floor." I rolled my eyes

"Whatever you say." He shrugged and smiled back, knowing damn well he wasn't gonna let me do that.

"Oh trust me, I will!" I laughed before he smiled at me continuing to unmute as I set my bag down, taking off my shoes and laying in his bed. I went on my phone as he continued streaming like I told him to, occasionally joining in to talk with his chat until he soon can to an end.

authors note
as requested i tried writing more soft things even though i'm a non affectionate person ... kinda ish- makes no sense, i'm literally a wattpad writer LOL

thank u for reading !!! :P

update: dec 29, 2023
i really just wrote random shit in 2020. this plot just goes all over. it's hard to manage. DAMN YOU PAST VERA.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro