Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

OH, SHIT!
Maisie's Point of View.
- January 18, 2021 -
*:‧₊˚

"Alright chat! Thank you for the stream today!" I laughed, scrolling through my stream labs for final goodbyes. "I think we made some great progress!" I said happily as ai looked at the nicely detailed house on the SMP. I've been working on it, for a couple streams now, it's pretty big if you ask me, AND.. its underground, plus it's super cool with very much amazing red stone work from the help of my beloved Sam Awesamdude!!!

"Well, I'm gonna send you guys off to Quackity! I'll be there. We're gonna play some Jackbox." I held a thumbs up. "Soo.. yeah last couple minutes to send any last minute donos or subs."  I continued to read through the chat, but quickly becoming confused once I saw them beginning to spam unusual messages.

It kinda irked my soul, it was kinda funny? But I don't know why the chat became that way. I chose to ignore it and go on with my business before thanking any other donators or people that gifted subs

Well, aright." I paused. "I love you guys." I nodded and's its a wave. "Byeee!" I said as the raid finally began, my stream ending.

"Alright, I'm ready." I said going back onto the VC I was in with the other guys. "Maisie.." Karl mumbled.

"Uhh... Karl...." I mumbled as I saw that Quackity messaged the Discord that he left the channel so his stream can't hear the conversation.

"Uhh." I got nervous. "Why's up? Why are you saying my name like that?" I questioned into the call as everyone fell silent z

"There's a tweet we're trying to get down." I heard nick speak up as he sighed. "You're not gonna like it one bit." He mumbled. "I'm so sorry."

"What?" I needed to process it.

"Someone kind of doxxed you, Maisie." George said quietly.

"Huh? Wait. wait. Send it?" I questioned.
"I sent it to your alt." Dream spoke aloud, taking a deep breath. He sounded like he wanted to cry making my stomach turn.

I quickly got on Twitter and  checked my DMs, being bet with a sent tweet from Karl which was a thread that made my heart drop to the floor.

The number one thing I wanted to keep out of my internet life.

"Holy fuck." I mumbled.

burner @anonymous4572844 • 1h
.@maisiesmassacre , this your broken ass family??
38-Year Old Woman stabbed to death by Husband in Chicago
Friday, May 15, 2015, 6:24PM CT
By Gabriel Marques [1/?]

MARQUES, Gabriel. -- On Saturday evening, town resident Ximena Santiago (38) was allegedly stabbed to death by her husband, Vincent Beckett (40). [2/?]

Interviewers say their daughter, Maisie-Aleah Beckett (13) called 911 after arguing back and forth with her father, before finding her mother wounded in the kitchen of their home. [3/?]

She says in an interview that her father is responsible for the crime and he flee'd the scene while she held her mother as she took her last breaths. [4/?]

Ximena was pronounced dead at the scene. Aside from minor brain injuries, autopsy's show that she was stabbed 21 times in the lower abdomen, along with bruises and fractured bones throughout her body. [5/?]

Neighbors say that the couple always fought, but that night was "different." Witnesses say they heard the cries of help from Maisie after a long argument between the couple nearly an hour before. A manhunt has been going on, in search of the man at fault. [6/?]

LMAOOO, imagine hiding this from your fans. fucking pathetic, i hate you, go die like your mom, your dad should've killed you too, fucking liar whore, you're a shit minecraft player, just give up streaming and die like everyone who has left you, sapnap doesn't want you either [7/7]

ash @karlsdreams • 59m
get the tweet down guys ! maisie didn't tell us this for a reason ! GET IT DOWN, DONT READ IT.

mirna @dreamingofgeorge • 59m
i don't care, this is bullshit. when maisie finds out about the thread, she shouldn't be upset about this since the article is out for the public, LMAO

kyla @quackties • 58m
you sound absolutely dumb. just like dream and anyone else, NOBODY should search for private information on them. it doesn't matter if the article is public, we shouldn't be fucking looking into their lives like that. /srs /neg
delete this tweet.

yanetza @yansinnit • 45m
lol mom reveal???? lemme see the crime scene queen LOL

oscar luvs wilbur @M4ZENAPS • 1h
maisie didn't share this for a reason. i hate to admit i read the thread but that's awful and she shouldn't have to face the fact we all know now :( take it down /srs /g

vikkstar brainrot @TOMMYSMELLOHI • 1h
lol maisies mom was murdered , that makes a lot of sense LMAOOOO , bestie really got some trauma

diana @netherblobs • 59m
   HELP I SHOULDNT BE LAUGHING

kaylee  @skeppyshalo • 59m
         yeah.. you shouldn't be laughing?

maze @mayseaa_2 • 1m
anxiety ment. , trauma

long pause. do whatever you want with the information, it's out. but disrespect my mothers name because of her cause of passing, i fucking hope you could face the emotional pain and trauma i suffered. it is not funny one bit and it's sickening. i do not care.

this is something that effected me harshly and seeing the jokes and insensitivity is very offensive and off putting. i don't care if that's how you deal with your trauma, but even if it's how you cope, it's MY trauma. not YOURS. i was 14 and i saw all of it. i went through many sessions of therapy for years straight and i still am very damaged by that day.

please get the tweet down, and i hate to sound aggressive but i'm taking a pause from youtube and twitch from now on. i don't know when i'll be back but i still love you all and i am sorry this is happening so soon.

i'm sorry this is effecting a lot, but this situation is the last thing i ever wanted. its way too much to acknowledge and handle right now. this tweet is out of pure panic and anxiety, and i'm sorry.. i really am, i never wanted this to happen.

thank you all for the amazing stream tonight. i am very thankful for you all, and i'll see you all soon.

"This was the last thing I wanted." I mumbled, my heart aching. "I-I'm not gonna cry about it, but this is just ridiculous." I said enraged. "Tell Quackity I'm sorry this is happening, I can't right now, I'm angered. I'll just talk to you guys later."

"Maisie, talk to me-" Sapnap blurted before I left the VC.

sunny
i'll facetime you later,
need to calm down, ily

pandas
i love you tons, i'm sorry sunny :(

authors note
am i just throwing random shit at yall now ??? 100% of course i am, this story has to live somehow

btw props to the fake article i made idfk HAHA

update: dec 30, 2023
WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CUNT, PAST VERA.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro