Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

BAZINGA!
Maisie's Point of View.
- February 19, 2020 -
*:‧₊˚

"Hello." I smiled softly at the chat exploding in messages, telling me how much they've missed my streaming.

"I've missed you guys too!" I laughed.
"It's been a while." I rubbed the back of my neck. "But I know, you all expected this stream."

"Alright.. so this is my first ever MCC!" I whispered. "I'm really nervous!!"

"Pink Parrots supremacy?" I read through the chat. "Hell YEAH!" I smiled and continued reading through.

I felt uneasy to be live again but I was doing it for the sake of MCC. With my smile slightly fading, I quickly began to go onto Discord and notify my mods to take down anything regarding my mom situation and the whole entire exposing thread that was thankfully taken down minutes after my final tweet addressing everything.

"Alright, so I have Dream, Quackity, and Puffy on discord right now." I paused "So, let me join that real quick!"

"Quackity, you idiot. put your shirt back on." Dream said out of context once I joined. "Hey!" I laughed confused.

"MAISIE, MY FRIEND!!" Alex said into his mic.
"Maisiepoo!" Puffy exclaimed. "Carapoo!" I laughed as we traded our nicknames.

"Maisie!! Hello!!!" Dream exclaimed. "Agh, this is your first MCC, I believe!" He said. "Yes, it is!" I exclaimed but I was also very nervous.

"Don't be nervous, we can help you out and we can do this as a team." He said sympathetically. "Maisie, are you in the server..?" Puffy asked. "No, not yet." I shook my head as I clicked around and finally let the lobby load.

"Where are you guys?" I asked. "I FOUND YOU!!" Quackity came along and crouched in front of me.

"Look at our Pink Parrots matching skins!" I went on f5 mode to show the stream as I smiled wide.

After briefly showing it off and getting hype with the team, I quickly went back into my third person view as I saw Sapnap's chatacter running up to me with his Lime Llamas custom skin before he crouched.

I smiled and pouted my lips, looking at the stream and laughing. "He's so cute." I shook my head while I muted Discord to say that to my chat.

"1 minute and 30 seconds, guys!" Puffy announced.
"Oh, the countdown is glitching for me-" Alex laughed.

Once the countdown finally came to its end, the bridge to the decision dome loaded all the way through, allowing us to get teleported to our Pink Parrot chamber.

As the game options were being loaded, we finally got our eggs to cast our vote. "I'm voting Hole in the Wall." Dream informed us. "But, just wait to throw."

"Alright." I sat there, waiting until he gave us the signal to throw. "AHH SHIT, MY CHICKEN IS INSIDE." Quackity screamed through a laugh, making us all join him.

"ROAST IT!!!" Dream shouted.

"UHH, YOU ARE STUPID." I punched it. "YEAH, YOU SMELL!" Puffy continued punching. "NERD!!" Quackity piled on to the roasts.

Without realizing, the first game voted for was in fact, Hole in the Wall. Calming each other down, me and the team were finally teleported into the mini game, as well as everyone else apart of MCC. As the game loaded, Dream explained strategies we could use to stay in the game as long as we could, and informed me it was pretty easy.

"OKAY, AVOID THE MIDDLE." Dream helped me out.

"Alright, it's coming from west!" Puffy announced. "Avoid east, now!" Quackity said aloud

"Oh, there goes George." I laughed, seeing him fall into the middle. "What an idiot." Dream laughed.

"AH SHIT, I'm dead." Quackity sighed. "AHH. Well, same goes for me." Puffy eventually sighed.

"Fuck, me too. That one got me." I laughed as I fell into the void before Dream soon died aswellS

Hbomb won the first round.

"Oh alright, Maisie it's coming from uhh the purple side now." Dream told me, completely giving up on the compass direction. "Oh, got it, got it." I said focused, maneuvering around the small space.

"OH, CRAP!" Dream made me flinch as I saw he fell through the middle. "AH DREAM-" I panicked.

"OKAY MAISIE, It's coming from East- YELLOW.. EAST-" Quackity said, nearly confusing me as I jumped over the last wall, keeping me and Fruitberries as the final two.

"OH, WAIT HE JUST FELL!" Dream laughed.
"MAISIE CARRIED!!" Alex cheered as I won the second round "LETS GO MAISIE!!" Puffy clapped.

"AHHH!!" I cheered for myself as my chat rooted me on.

The game eventually reloaded again for the final round. Being able to help each other easily now that we know our strengths and weaknesses, having a healthy dynamic.

"NOO, I LAGGED!" Puffy panicked. "ITS OKAY! YOU DID GOOD!" Dream assured her.

"Maisie jump to the left!" Quackity notified me as I quickly listened. "OH, NOOOO!" I heard Dream slam his keyboard as I saw that he accidentally jumped into the middle.

"Maisie is POPPING OFF!" Quackity laughed as me and him were still in. "ALEX- QUACKITY I MEAN." I laughed at myself saying his real name. "BEHIND! BEHIND! BEHIND!" I panicked as I almost fell.

"AH NO-" He didn't get my warnings in time, getting pushed into the middle.

"MAISIE CARRYING AGAIN??" Puffy exclaimed in surprise. "CHAT, ITS ME AND FRUIT AGAIN!" I said in shock.

"Maisie you got this, you got this!" Dream said calmly. "Jump from purple behind you." He warned. "Now, from blue."

"FRUIT GOT PUSHED!" Quackity exclaimed, laughing out loud. "MAISIE YOU DID IT!" Puffy cheered.

"IM POPPING OFF??" I clapped for myself as I adjusted my glasses and posture.

You finished in 1st place!
You earned 474.0 coins this round.
〈 GeorgeNotFound 〉WOOO MAISIE

1. Pink Parrots 3150
2. Yellow Yams 2477
3. Lime Llamas 2310
4. Blue Bats 1752
5. Cyan Creepers. 1654
6. Purple Pandas 1598
7. Red Rabbits 1530
8. Aqua Axolotls 1392
9. Orange Ocelots 1374
10. Green Guardians 1224

Top 5 players this game:
1. MaisiesMassacre
2. FruitBerries
3. Hbomb94
4. CaptainSparklez
5. TommyInnit

〈 Sapnap 〉YESS MAISIEE
〈 Nihachu 〉MAISIEE!!
〈 Tubbo_ 〉GG MAISIE

"I CARRIED THAT." I slightly celebrated
"YOU DID!!" Quackity said happy ilu. "WE'RE IN FIRST!!" He announced, making us all cheer.

The games continued on and it went from Battlebox to Rocket Spleef , Ace Race, TGTTOSAWAF , Build Mart , Sands of Times, and now .. It was time for Parkour Warrior.

"DREAM, YOU GOT THIS." I supported him.
"YES, YES LETS GO!" I heard him clapping.

"WE ARE IN SIXTH RIGHT NOW." Puffy stated the obvious , "IF DREAM BEATS THE MAP, WE ARE DEFINITELY BOOSTED TO SECOND OR FIRST." She said confidently.

We discussed tactics as Dream gave us tips on what to do before the round started. As the countdown ended, everyone began attempting the parkour, or taking their time on the map.

"Ah shit, this part is SO HARD." Quackity grumbled.
"Take your time Quackity." Puffy told him.

Throughout my attempts in the map, I think I did a pretty good job, considering it was my first time with barely any practice.

Dream stayed silent throughout the entirety of it, letting out mumbled phrases as he fell or messed up.

"Oh my God?? You're at the last but?? " I gasped in shock. "Dream carry!" I cheered him on.

"SHH! LET HIM FOCUS!" Quackity said with clear excitement in his voice, but still doing his own parkour.

"AHHH, LETS GOOOO!" Dream finished the map. "THAT, WAS HARD." He banged his hands on his desk. "HOLY SHIT, LOOK AT OUR COINS." He began laughing as he clapped once again.

"DREAMM, LETS GOOO!" I threw my arms in the air as the timer went out.

"GUYS, WE MADE FIRST!" Puffy exclaimed. "LETS GOOO"

1. Pink Parrots 20383
2. Lime Llamas 19567
3. Cyan Creepers 19310
4. Blue Bats 17564
5. Yellow Yaks 16751
6. Purple Pandas 16238
7. Green Guardians 15630
8. Aqua Axolotls 13982
9. Orange Ocelots 11342
10. Red Rabbits 9224

"WAIT. NO FUCKING WAY." I gasped at the leaderboard.
"HAHAHAHA MAISIEEE." Quackity probably picked up on what I was shocked about. "LIME LLAMAS IN SECOND."

"AH NOOOO, FUCK-" I said in shock.
"BAHAHAHA MAISIE, ITS FATE!" He laughed

GeorgeNotFond whispers to you: YOU AND SAPNAP LOOOOL
You whispered to GeorgeNotFound: AHHH NO
Sapnap whispers to You: uh oh
You whispered to Sapnap: i will have a 100% win rate idc

"OKAY. WE HAVE OUR STRATS." Dream said as we were teleported to the Dodgebolt arena, as the game was soon about to start. "MAISIE, ARE YOU COMFORTABLE WITH SHOOTING? I KNOW YOU HAVE GOOD AIM." He asked.

"FUCK, I DONT KNOW." I said nervously. "YES, SHIT OKAY." I quickly gave him an answer as the countdown ended, indicating the match has begun.

"DODGE DODGE, FUNDY IS COMING FOR YOU." Puffy warned me. "OKAY OKAY HERE HAVE AN ARROW." Dream handed me one.

I took a deep breath and aimed for Sapnap as Dream aimed for Wilbur, both of us taking our shots and succeeding.

"YOU WENT FOR SAPNAP?" Alex gasped. "I HAD TOOO!" I groaned before I glimpsed at my chat spamming L GF as I didn't take it too close to heart, and laughed.

"THERE WAS FUNDY AND THE CAPTAIN??" He argued. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I shouted.

"CRAP." Puffy panicked. "I GOT SHOT!"

"OKAY, OKAY HERE ARE THE ARROWS AGAINz" Dream came by and dropped one.

"I GOT CAPTAINSPARKLEZ." I told dream. "OKAY I GOT FUNDY-" He said as I saw Quackity just continuing to jump around.

Definition of sit (kinda) still and look pretty.

"AH SHOOT." I missed the Captain as Dream hit Fundy.

"OKAY 3V1." Alex kept jumping around. "NEVERMIND." He immediately laughed as he got hit by CaptainSparklez.

"OKAY, OKAY, MAISIE HERE!" Dream sounded like he was panicking. "3..2.. 1..." He counted down as we both shot, his arrow hitting the Captain first.

"YES LETS GO!!" I cheered as we won the round. "PINK PARROTS GOT THIS IN THE BAG." I said with a panicked but confident tone. "TWO MORE WINS AND WE GOT THIS."

"Okay okay, have one of the arrows." Dream handed me one as the second round began.

"Shit, I missed." I screwed up. "BOOM I GOT SAPNAP!" Dream laughed. "AW MAN." I laughed, feeling bad for him.

"Keep dodging guys-" Quackity said as we all jumped around in unison. "Okay they all missed." The game was going fast.

"Okay I got the arrows!" I picked them up, dropping one for dream, before I focused on hitting someone.

"BOOM, GOT WILBUR!" I cheered. "NOO." Quackity whined. "Fundy got me."

"OH COME ON, THAT WAS CAPTAIN ON CAPTAIN CRIME." Puffy gasped as CaptainSparklez shot her out.

"OKAY, WE GOT THIS DREAM- ONCE AGAIN." I shook my head.

"Okat , three... two..."

"BOOOM I HIT THE CAPTAIN!" Dram cheered.
"Anddd.." I paused. "YES! I GOT FUNDY!" I clapped harder, anticipating this win.

"WOOO, LETS GO!!" Alex yelled. "PINK PARROTS SUPREMACY LETS DO THIS, CHAT."

As the third round began, we all started to jump around as the other team grabbed the arrows.

"THEYRE AIMING AT ME." Dream panicked. "AH WHAT NO THEY GOT ME!"

"AHH." Quackity shouted as he got shot aswell. Weakest link, I fear.

"CARA WE GOT THIS!" I laughed out of pure panic.

"OKAY OKAY, I HAVE THE ARROWS!" Puffy told me. "Here you go." She dropped one to me.

"Aim for the Captain, I'll aim for Sapnap." I instructed her. "Got it."

"Nice, nice." Dream said eagerly as Puffy hit sparklez
"AH SHIT-" I panicked harder, missing the shot at Sap.

"OKAY JUST DODGE AND JUMP GUYS." Quackity screamed into his mic. "NO WAY, REALLY??" I said sarcastically. "IM JUST TRYING TO BE HELPFUL, MAISIE." His fake cries flooded the VC making me laugh.

"OH SHIT THEY GOT ME." Puffy said in a frustrated voice. "NOOOOOOO" I panicked.

"SAPNAP HAS THE ARROW." Dream told me. "I SEE THAT, DREAM." I said while jumping around as the arena was shrinking.

"HA, HE MISSED." I laughed out of shock. "OKAY, I GOT THIS." I took a deep breath. "AIM AT FUNDY, AIM AT FUNDY!" Dream instructed me.

"YEAH.. MHM.." I did as I was told, shooting the arrow, and hitting Fundy.

"FUCK." I realized. "SAPNAP IS LAST DAMNIT."

〈 Tubbo_ 〉END HIM MAYSEEEE
〈 Technoblade 〉THERE IS NO ROOM FOR RELATIONSHIPS IN THIS WORLD
〈 GeorgeNotFound 〉 SAPNAP SUPPORT :(
〈 Sylvee_ 〉 DAMNNNNN
〈 Dream 〉MAISIE GO GO
〈 Tubbo_ 〉SGUT UP GERORGE
〈 KarlJacobs 〉AHHHHHHHH I LOVE U GUYS
〈 WilburSoor 〉 FINISH HIM MAISIE
〈 ItsFundy 〉HES ON OUR TEAM WIL?
〈 WilburSoot 〉 MOTHER MAISIE GO

"MAISIE SHOOT HIM." Dream wheezed.
"FUCK, IM TRYINT." I panicked. "Okay ..." I aimed at him and squinted. "I got this." I took a deep breath.

"SHIT!" I screamed in a panic as I missed the shot.

〈 GeorgeNotFound 〉FINISH HER SAPNAP
〈 Tubbo_ 〉 NO
〈 DanTDM 〉LOOOOL
〈 Tubbo_ 〉 DAMNIT MAISIE
〈 Punz 〉 LETS GO SAPNAP
〈 WilburSoot 〉 JUST DIE
〈 TommyInnit 〉sapnap don't you dare.
〈 TommyInnit 〉SHOOT HER AND YOU DIE
〈 Fruitberries 〉 FINISH HER
〈 Technoblade 〉LOL COUPLES L
〈 Nihachu 〉 ROOTING FOR YOU MAISIE
〈 GeorgeNotFound 〉BREAK UP WITH HIM MAISIE
〈 Dream 〉 WHAT

"GEORGE WHAT???" I laughed at the game chat. "MAISIE KEEP JUMPING!!" Quackity cheered me on.
"TRUST ME, I AM."

"HE MISSED NICE, NICE." Dream clappedZ "MAISIE DONT SCREW IT UP, COME ON!" He said as Sapnap was aiming the second arrow. "JUST ONE MORE MAISIE."

"WHAT THE HELL, THAT WAS A BAD SHOT?!" He said with an extremely confused tone.

〈 WilburSoot 〉 HES A SIMPPP
〈 Punz 〉SAPNAP???
〈 Punz 〉WHAT THE HECK SAPNAP
〈 GeorgeNotFound 〉 SIMPNAP
〈 CaptainSparklez 〉HE THREW
〈 Nihachu 〉MAISIE SUPPORT WOO
〈 TommyInnit 〉SAPNAP YOU SUCK
〈 TommyInnit 〉 CHOSE A GIRL OVER THE GRIND
〈 TommyInnit 〉KILL HIM MAISIE
〈 WilburSoot 〉 FINISH HIM FINISH HIM
〈 ItsFundy 〉 MAISIE SUPPORT WOO

"DID HE MISS ON PURPOSE?" I questioned as I quickly grabbed the two other arrows. "MAISIE JUST FINISH HIM!!" Puffy said.

〈 Tubbo_ 〉YEAHHH FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
〈 TommyInnit 〉 MAISIE WOO
〈 Quackity 〉BREAK UP WITH HER
〈 KarlJacobs 〉HES A SIMP
〈 Punz 〉YOU SIMP IDIOT
〈 WilburSoot 〉STAB HIM
〈 WilburSoot 〉STAB HIM
〈 WilburSoot 〉STAB HIM
〈 WilburSoot 〉STAB HIM
〈 WilburSoot 〉STAB HIM
〈 WilburSoot 〉STAB HIM
〈 ItsFundy 〉WIL HES STILL ON OUR TEAM MAN

"OKAY.." I aimed my arrow at the jumping Sapnap.

"BOOM" I shot the arrow and hit him.

"LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOO!" Dream slammed his desk and yelled in excitement. "MAISIE YOU DID IT!"

"HOLY SHIT?!" Mt jaw dropped. "LETS FUCKING GOO!!" I got out of my seat and jumped around as my headphones fell off my head. "CHAT, WE DID IT."

PINK PARROTS TAKE THE CROWN!
〈 KarlJacobs 〉MAISIE 100% WIN RATE
〈 WilburSoot 〉 DIVORCE!!!
〈 TommyInnit 〉OMG
〈 Nihachu 〉YESS MAISIE!!
〈 DanTDM 〉gg
〈 GeorgeNotFound 〉MEGA SIMP
〈 TommyInnit 〉 GGGGGGGG
〈 Technoblade 〉MAISIE POG
〈 SMajor1995 〉 GG!
〈 TommyInnit 〉POG MAISIE
〈 Tubbo_ 〉 POG GG
〈 Fruitberries 〉 GG
〈 Sapnap 〉MAISIE WOOOOO
〈 Sapnap 〉<3 <3 <3 <3
〈 GeorgeNotFound 〉SIMP.
〈 Punz 〉HES A SIMP BRO
〈 TommyInnit 〉 POGCHAMP
〈 ItsFundy 〉GG!
〈 Krtzy 〉LETS GO MAISIE!!
〈 Tubbo_ 〉ggggggggggggg

"MAISIE 100% WIN RATE!!" Quackity yelledz
"TOOOO EASYYYY!" I sat back down and slammed my desk in excitement. "WOOO!!"

As the game was loading back to the lobby, we came out with our crowns and began jumping, crouching, and cheering. "LOOK AT US!!" Puffy exclaimed.

"WOW." I said in awe before I saw sapnap jumping and trying to get my attention. I looked down at him through the screen and mimicked his movements, exchanging little air punches and crouches. As we all continued on with cheering and clapping, I began running around the map of the lobby, running into Sapnap again when I noticed he was following after me.

〈 Sapnap 〉hi :)
〈 MaisiesMassacre 〉simp
〈 Sapnap 〉:(
〈 MaisiesMassacre 〉why :( when u can :D
〈 Sapnap 〉:D
〈 TommyInnit 〉man
〈 Tubbo_〉it's alright tommy! i'm here!
TommyInnit left the game

"Alright, chat." I smiled and switched to just chatting for a quick second. "I think, I'm gonna end it here." I shrugged, read the chat to see a lot of frowny faces since it was set on emote only.

"Mmmm.." I reconsidered and thought to myself. "Sooooo... thank you for the subs!" I said. "I've missed you guys." I laughed. "It was fun today, and I wish I could've interacted with you guys more but I was..." I paused, looking at my chat.

"Oh, SCREW IT!" I smiled, giving in. "I missed you guys too much." I laughed and switched back to Minecraft, leaving the MCC server and going onto the Dream SMP instead.

"Let's fuck around, shall we?" I happily grinned.

authors note
MESSY SHIT LMFOAAAKSKS
um.. idk why i wrote this.... i just got bored during georges stream and came up with this... it wasn't supposed to be this long or boring... i'm sorry.....

ty for 200k , insane :)

update: dec 30, 2023
mcc chapter kinda fire ngl.
but a PAIN IN THE ASS TO EDIT.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro