2) Devil's Favourite (p.1)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Before i start with this imagine , i want to make it clear that im not use to the korean words or phrases, im still learning but this chapter wont have any.🚦

✴✴✴✴✴✴

"Will you let me in?" you asked ,half shocked and half amused.

"WHAT ,.you little punk!? Where do you think you are going!" the gatekeeper of the Hell asked .

Honestly , you had no idea why you, after dying in the hospital ended up in Hell and not Heaven. What wrong did you do?
The only memory that you could recall at that time was that of the last few seconds before your adoptive parents tried to get rid of you. Your adoptive parents might have brought you up out of pity when your biological parents died in a car accident ,but they never loved you the way they loved their two pet cats.
All they wanted was to get rid of you and your slightest presence that they could tolerate. So in order to do that ,they strangled you in your sleep in the hospital bed itself and somehow managed to cover up all the evidences that could led them to the gates of court. Perks of being an aristocratic descendants.

"What i can see around is that this is Hell and i am supposed to go in rather than wait!"

The gatekeeper narrowed his eyes and looked at his fellow mate . They communicated through signs which was alien to your understanding.
You stood there looking around.
The sky was nothing like red and yellow flames of colour but was more of green , gray and bluish patches in the white canvas of sky, as if someone was painting the gloomy day of a man's sadness.
Through the bars of the massive gates ,you could see all sorts of dead people walking about and not at all minding their own business.

"Alright Miss, you wait here until i get the Lord. " one of the gatekeeper said.

"L...Lord...?" you snapped

"Yes , Lucifer ,the Lord of Hell."

You gulped the nervousness in your stomach ,

" Why can't i just...you know enter and lets not bother Him...?" you tried giving a puppy eye to them.

The gatekeeper looked at you for a second and you thought he might give in,

"Nah, ill get Him." and went inside.

You rolled your eyes and sat down ,crossing your legs on the same spot where you were standing.
You looked at the other gatekeeper who was standing at attention. You noticed his features very intently making it but obvious and at the same time uncomfortable for him. He had two long ,pointed horns on his head with ridges on it . His legs were not even near to a human foot but more of cloven hooves with red hair all over his body. And yes! His arrow pointed tail was very much a fascinating sight for you. Every such creature had a pitchfork in their hand which you really wanted to grab it and run away.

Suddenly you realized how rude it seemed when the gatekeeper started copying your eye game. You diverted you gaze to elsewhere when you heard noises from a distant.

"How dare you disturb me with such petty things? Can't you handle it yourself ? Then what are you in charge of!?

This turned out to be someone yelling from a distance. You stretched your neck to see what caused the shouting only to be introduced by a tall, dark figure in his robe cloak ,facing in the opposite direction with the gatekeeper.
As soon as He started walking in your direction ,you crouched down like a small ball and closed your eyes hoping He wouldn't turn you into a frog or something more weird.

Finally ,you could hear the gates of Hell being opened but you didn't dare open your eyes. There was a long silence following your courage to open an eye and look above , only to see a tall man in his black cloak ,looking at you with great seriousness.
You couldn't make out what He looked like as an actual Devil or more precisely ,Lucifer nor his expressions . His face was covered under an enormous hood and the only visible part of his face were his red ,glossy lips.
Your mind started picturing a number of faces which a Devil might have , ugly and rotten piece of flesh with an anime boy lips. How ridiculous of you to even think that in this worst situation!

"This!?"

He pointed at you and enquired, making it obvious of how insignificant you were.

"Yes, my Lord."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro