5) Devil's Favourite (p.3)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Continuation -

You averted your gaze behind him to see what was moving. Dead people ,all over the place! Some laughing ,some running ,some staring , it was all too weird and uncomfortable at the same time.

Lucifer turned back ,ready to leave when again you took hold his free end of the robe. Lucifer looked at you with a confused look.

"What are you trying to do,
Y/N?"

"Where am i suppose to go?" you asked innocently.

"This is Hell, Y/N. Entertain yourself."

"Alright."

"Y/N..."

"Yes ,Lucifer?"

"Let go."

You realized you were still clutching onto his robe without even thinking about it.

"Oh, sorry!"

You immediately let go his robe which falls on the ground graciously.
You see him sigh once he feels free from you. Once you see him walking away ,you start following him but keeping a safe distance.
No matter where he go ,no matter what he did , you would follow him like a moth. Taking a keen interest on how he managed all the maniacs here , the daily chores that you saw on earth were taken care by Him in Hell.
One of the most favourite things that he did and amazed you was feeding his pets.

"And dare you compare ! His pets were no  ordinary pet any mortal has , but then having five dragons with vicious eyes and teeth! This was too much of a show. But then this was Hell and he is Lucifer."

Your train of thoughts was again interrupted when Lucifer  snorted.

"Y/N you need to stop FOLLOWING ME AROUND!"
He said, annoyed.

"But i don't know anyone else in here and i feel awkward..."

you emphasised on the word awkward more and flashed your teeth with a perfect smile.

Lucifer face palmed in annoyance. He was totally done with you. No wonder you were killed by your step- parents.
But then again ,this was no reason to just randomly kill someone.

Lucifer took his own leisure and then  chanted some spell and pooff..!! you were standing in a room.

The room nowhere matched your imagination. In fact ,nothing did when you entered Hell. You were taken aback for what your eyes were exposed to. Your eyes were sparkling with excitement and your heart was beating fast.
You scanned the room from corner to corner ,taking in all the beautiful carvings made from plaster that jutted out life-like. Sculptures of beautiful Goddess were everywhere with different positions. Some standing while some bending. 
The walls were light ,soothing white in colour along with the hint of emerald and sacramento gypsum designs.
Strangely , the carvings were all about how Lucifer was the beloved of God and other Bible references.
In the middle of the room , a massive glass table was kept with intricate designing. The linings were carved in golden and black glitter. His belongings were kept neatly on the table unlike the messy atmosphere Hell had outside. His royal throne (this was the best you could think of ) was an eye candy for you. Black velvet slip seats and gold metal for other detailing.
This was a weird colour combination but at the same time ,it was comforting to the eyes after seeing the dark , piercing colours outside.

"I think Lucifer is a chaos but he loves tranquility."

"Hmmm.."

It was a delight to see this. You wonder if anybody else saw this place ?

"It's a small Paradise for you two."

"Where. Did. That. Came. From.!?"

You wonder. Your mind was playing games  with you.

" Teicu and Tlaco...?"

"That's Bellona, the Goddess of War and my love." He whispered.

You smiled and nodded. Somehow you knew that he was already standing behind you and you loved that feeling.

"But i love her." pointing at the next sculpture that was unknown to you.

"She's Aphrodite , the Goddess of love."

You both stood there , admiring the naturalistic figures. Your mind was constantly debating on whether you should ask him what you had in your mind or not.
Suddenly ,your mouth spoke your curiosity.

"What's your name?" you asked, still  looking at the figures.

"Lucifer."

You turned around , bemused at what he said.

" No, your real name....like i do. The one that your parents gave you."

" I don't have any."

He said with a curious smile on his face and walked towards his glass table.
You kept looking at him this whole time and still, while he was walking ,you took small steps.

You observed the way he walked , the way his delicate fingers roamed on the edges of the table ,the way his left hand solely untied his hood.
He lets his robe cloak fall featly on the marble floor. He runs his hand through his soft ,dark brown hair and sets them properly in style.
His back was still facing you but this time he didn't had his cloak on . He was a different person. A man! A beautiful man who's back was still facing you.
You could feel the tension building up in your body , this was not right ,everything inside your head seemed so wrong.
You stood left to him ,keeping your distance.
He looked at you from the side of his eyes , unhooking the cuff-links and then, he smiled dangerously at you.

" Goddammit Lucifer." you mumbled in horror.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro