6) Disaster Meetings

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

You were getting late for your work. The alarm clock had some how decided itself not to wake you up this morning. You had a very important meeting with the most prestigious company and you didn't want to blow this up.

Taking big steps and walking absentmindedly you bumped into someone.

"Owii!" You winced in pain. Your paperwork and important files fell on the ground.

"I'm really sorry, are you ok?" The stranger asked.

You saw your papers flying away, some at a near distance while some on the road. You stood there in horror.

"Aaaaaaaaaa!!!!!MY PAPERS! PAPERSSSSS!!!!!!! MY JOB! You shouted and shrieked and yelled at the person.

"YOU EVIL PUNK! MY PAPERS ARE FLYING AWAY ALONG WITH MY JOB ! WHAT SHALL I DO!? WHAT IS YOUR NAME!? TELL ME!" You demanded.

The stranger ,who was now both amused and afraid of your behavior decided to make things easier for you.
He was calm and composed and ready to help you with whatever the problem was. Only if you would listen to him and not get mad, but you weren't ready to listen to his pleasings. The anger was building more and more within you and you were ready to kick him.

"WHY ARE YOU NOT TELLING ME YOUR NAME!?! TELL ME ,TELL ME!"

"Miss, let me say somet--" you were so furious that you picked up your file and smacked on his head lightly.

He stood there , all bewildered. He didn't know what to do. He was trying to defend himself but failed miserably.

"Did you just--" he couldn't even complete his sentence when you again hit on head.

"Why (smacked) did (smacked) you (smacked) come (smacked) in (smacked) front (smacked) of (smacked) me (samacked) this morning? " You spoke with gritted teeth.

While you two were having crises with each other, at the far end of the parking lot were a few old men who came running towards you two.

"Miss y/n ! ,Miss y/n! "

You saw your boss running madly in your direction.

"What are you doing! STOP IT!"

There were two three well built men who stood in between you and him so that you couldn't hit him again.

"Forgive me Mr Hun, she's a mess. Please don't take this personally." Your boss begged.

"BUT BOSS HE BUMPED INTO ME AND MY PAPER WORK FLEW AWAY! IT'S HIS FAULT!" You protested.

"Y/n shoosh it!" Your boss hissed.

"I WAS TRYING TO HELP AND APOLOGIZE TO YOU BUT YOU HIT ME! YOU HIT ME!!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THIS!"

You both were now fighting and your boss couldn't take this anymore.

"SHUT IT!!!"
There was silence everywhere, as if the loud thundering has been ceased.

Your boss sighed heavily.

"Y/n , this is Mr Sehun, the CEO of the Han company. The one where you have  to present yourself. "

You were shocked and embarrassed. You looked at your boss and then at Sehun and then again at your boss.
For two seconds you had no idea what was going on but then it struck you , you started laughing nervously, because that was your defense mode.

"Mr Sehun , I'm really sorry , please don't kick me out of the job..." You pleaded to him with a puppy face.

"Yaya! Such an arrogant lady!" Sehun tried to look  cold and heartless. He now wanted to show you his rock hard exterior.

You literally joined your hands in front him trying to be as cute and helpless you could be. Your boss was looking at your foolishness. He took you by your arms and dragged you inside the office. You kept turning back looking at him, still pleading and making faces in the hopes that he will forgive you.

Sehun nearly laughed. He was trying so hard not to give in but looking at your abrupt behavior some how made his heart flutter. He was still smiling at the fact that you smacked him on his head with your file.

"Miss y/n smacked Oh Sehun on his head!" He thought.

Sehun wanted to know more about you. He decided to do a little sneak peek into your life.
Sehun called one of his assistant and instructed him to do as he said,

"I want all the related information regarding Miss y/n by tomorrow."

Hello lovely people 😍! I hope you loved this small fanfic. I know I'm updating really slow but trust me I'll be increasing my speed soon. Also ,I haven't completed my Devil's  favorite for a long time. Don't worry I'm working on that too, and I'll be posting soon.
Till then I'll keep you entertained by these fanfics!

* Also, if you have any suggestions for my next fanfic or anything that you want to read ,you can dm me or comment on this one. I'll try to work on that.

Stay safe and keep reading!☀️

~ vote , like , and comment.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro