4. Kisses and Agreements

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

*Hello so I hope you guys have been enjoying this fic. I hope this turns out to be successful and long, as it probably will. So to the point, as usual, enjoy the damn chapter and stop reading this A/N cause I just ramble on and on about how I hope you like it and blah blah blah blahblahblah blah BLAH*

// Castiel's POV

Castiel walked into his dorm, which he coincidentally shared with Dean ((more sexual tension for you guys)) and stripped off all his clothes, except the boxers of course.

He pulled on sweatpants and looked around for an extra shirt.

He had used most of his favorites and they were all dirty and frankly, he was too lazy to do laundry.

Castiel finally settled for a regular, dark green shirt that fit tightly around his body and plopped down on his bed. He felt his eyes slowly closing into deep sleep.

+++++

A few hours later Dean walked in to find him sleeping peacefully on his bed.

Dean smiled and pulled a blanket over him.

He wandered to his side of the room and pulled off his shirt. He changed into some sweatpants but decided against putting a shirt on.

Dean ran his fingers through his hair and looked in the closet for his guitar.

Once he found it he set it on his lap and played a few notes.

Soon after, he started playing a soft toon, which cause Castiel to open his eyes and listen.

They sounded familiar...it was a pleasant, soft tune.

Castiel slowly turned over, closing his eyes so Dean wouldn't see he was awake.

He could hear Dean quietly playing.

Castiel slowly opened his eyes and smiled. Dean looked so calm playing the guitar. And he didn't notice that Cas had woken up.

Dean put away the guitar and sighed. He glanced at Castiel once. When he saw he was awake he practically screamed and fell off the bed.

"Son of a-- Cas what the hell? How long have you been awake?"

"Long enough." Castiel chuckled and sat up, stretching his arms above his head.

Dean ran his hands through his hair and smiled at him.

"So Cas I was thinking..." He began saying slowly.

Castiel waited expectantly.

"Yes?"

"Well...I mean-- uh...maybe you should solo." He finally said after a while.

Cas sighed and shrugged. He was hoping Dean would've said something else.

"Maybe I should, maybe I shouldn't." He winked.

Dean sighed and ran his hands through his hair again.

"I mean you clearly are the better singer."

Castiel rolled his eyes and stood up.

"We both sing equally the same Dean."

"Well yea but I just feel like you've been waiting for this part and I should let you have the spotlight! You have an amazing voice and you're amazing yourself-- wait what? Anyways, I think Sam and Gabriel would be happier with you soloing cause you're awesome...and beautiful-- what?! What is wrong with me today..." Dean rambled, confused.

Castiel stood there, listening to the subject completely change from who was soloing to Dean spilling his feelings out. LIKE WHAT?! Okay Cas...breath...be smooth...okay just kiss him or something! But do it now!

"You know you talk to much." Castiel smirked.

Dean looked up at him worriedly before Castiel walked up to him and kissed him, square on the lips. You have my permission to fangirl.

Dean's eyes widened but he eventually grabbed his collar and pulled him closer to him.

Okay this is actually happening! I'm kissing Dean! And Dean's kissing me back! Ahhhhhhdjsjfkskfksfkakfksnfkskcj what is life?!

After a few minutes, Castiel pulled away, smiling.

"You done rambling? Or am I gonna have to shut you up again?"

Dean blushed darkly and looked down.

"Actually...I wouldn't mind you shutting me up again..."

Castiel smirked and leaned in again but a knock on the door interrupted them.

Castiel groaned and wandered over to it and opened it to see no one there.

"Who is it?" Dean asked, still on his bed.

Castiel shrugged and turned back around, ready to close the door when a hand reached out, grabbed his shirt and pulled him out of the room.

They dragged him all the way to the lobby when they finally stopped.

"What the hell is going on?" Castiel pulled away.

Meg smirked and turned to face him.

"Oh nothing Clarence...just my boss and his assistant want to speak with you." She sneered and turned around to face Crowley and Abbadon standing at the door, smirks plastered on their faces.

Castiel gulped and bit the inside of his cheek, wondering what they wanted with him.

+++++

They ended up taking him into a small, empty classroom, shutting the door once they were in.

"What did you want to speak with me about?" Castiel asked, sitting down in one of the chairs, Meg sitting beside him and Abbadon and Crowley in front of them, Crowley however was standing.

"We're here just to propose something to you." Crowley spoke.

"It would give you a great advantage." Abbadon stated.

"What are you talking about?"

Crowley chuckled and walked up to him, smirking.

"What are we talking about? Oh, we're talking about you joining the Hell Hounds, Castiel."

Castiel's eyes widened as he remembered what Crowley had told him during the little performance.

"You. You have an amazing voice. These boys are lucky to have you..."

"Me join you guys? You wish."

Abbadon chuckled and nodded.

"Like I said, it will be an advantage. You'll be the guy on the team and possibly top voice which means you'll solo."

"Well I don't care. I'm declining your request." Castiel stated before standing up and walking towards the door.

"It's because of that Winchester." Meg laughed causing Castiel to stop dead in his tracks.

He slowly turned around and faced them.

"I saw you two. You care about him Castiel, heck, you love him...and so does he." Meg continued.

"I wonder what would happen if something were to happen to him?" Abbadon asked innocently.

Castiel clenched his teeth and walked back to them.

"You will not lay a finger on him."

Crowley chuckled and stood in front of him.

"Is that a yes?"

Castiel balled his fist up tightly and glared at them all. He couldn't afford having Dean get hurt.

Castiel looked down at his feet and slowly nodded.

"Good. Let's go inform Moose and Squirrel." Crowley smirked and walked out of the room, Abbadon following.

"I'm so glad you'll be joining us Clarence!" Meg smiled and kissed his cheek before grabbing his hand and dragging him along with the other.

What had he done?

*HELLO! So I have not updated this in a while so here you go! I hope you enjoyed this!!!
So Dean and Cas have kissed.
Cas has agreed to join the Hell Hounds for Dean's protection and well I have no idea where this is going!*

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro