Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Band: Stray Kids
Ship: Jeongho
Top: Minho
Bottom: Jeongin

This chapter is sponsored by SAMPHILIA 💀 Their book called "SKZ Drabbles" has such amazing oneshots and their Jeongho ones amazed me the most. I thank you so much for letting me use your idea, I appreciate it so much. please make sure you guys read their stuff and check out their other projects. ENJOY LOVELIES ✨💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I swear to fucking god you do this
everytime. Why? Absolutely why? I kept telling you NO but what did you do? YOU IGNORED ME AND STILL FUCKING DID IT. I SAID MINHO LEAVE IT ALONE, ITS NOT A BIG DEAL AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID-"

"......made it a big deal....."

"YOU MADE A BIG DEAL! AND NOT ONLY THAT, YOU ALSO-"

Minho smiled as he watched his boyfriend go off on him as he helped tend his wounds. Some weirdo kept looking at Jeong-In's ass and Minho didn't like that. So he took matters into his own hands and went to confront the guy, but the man ignored him and continued to talk "nasty" about Jeong-in. When Jeong-In realized what was going on, he grabbed the already angry Minho and dragged him away from the guy telling him to leave it alone and don't cause a scene in the middle of a coffee shop.

Minho was about to do just that, until the guy asked Jeong-in how much would it cost and then Minho lost his shit and did exactly what the younger told him not to do. Fun day, innit.

They were currently back at their shared apartment. Minho sat on the sink top in the bathroom, while Jeong-In was cleaning the cuts and bruises all over his face. He kept going on and on and Minho was starting to wonder maybe if he got Jeong-In mad enough, he would rap faster than Changbin.

"And then not only that, you got us banned from the coffee shop Minho. B A N N E D! THAT WAS MY FAVORITE COFFEE SHOP YOU ABSOLUTE VAGINA CHIP, WHA-" a sudden peck on his lips caused him to stop. Jeongin glared at his boyfriend when he realized what he did. "Stop it before I dump this entire bottle of Hydrogen Peroxide on you." He said.

"I'm trying to knock some sense into your small ass brain so-"

another one,

"Minho-"

Another one

"I swear to God-"

And another one.

Jeong-In glared at him once again as Minho sat there with a cheeky smile.

"Stop"

"No"

"LEE MINHO, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU-" The older pulled Jeong-In closer by the waist. He didn't peck his lips this time, he made it something more. Jeong-In relaxed into the kiss and set the things In his hands down, wrapping them around Minhos neck.

Soon the kiss, turned into a make out session. Their lips moved in sync, teeth and tongue clashing (A/N: why does this remind me of AOT? what the fuck?!") The younger's hands trailed through Minhos hair. The elders nails bruised Jeong-In's hips as he pulled him closer if possible. Eventually, they had to breathe right? They pulled away from the kiss panting. Minho smiled once he realized he finally got his boyfriend to shut up.

"Can we please not yell at me right now? It's getting annoying." He said. Jeongin rolled his eyes and went back to cleaning the wounds.

"Your existence is annoying." He replied.

And another kiss.

Jeongin, who was clearly angry, set the ointments and stuff down, took a deep breath and went back to cleaning Minhos cuts. The older held in his laughter as he remained silent for the rest of the time being.

~

After more kisses and some more nagging half an hour later, they were finally done. Minho pulled his shirt back on and Jeongin packed away all the things he had used.

The brunette could tell Jeongin was annoyed. He smiled and snuck up behind him, wrapping his arms around the younger's small waist and resting his head on his shoulder. Jeong-In looked behind him confused.

"what'd you do?" Minho laughed, "nothing, I'm just sorry. All jokes aside, I'm sorry I got you banned from your favorite coffee shop and I'm sorry I got into a fight even after you told me not to." He said smiling at the younger. Jeong-In ruffled Minhos hair and smiled. "It's okay. As long as you're not badly hurt then it's fine." Jeongin turned around and wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. Minho smiled and kissed Jeong-In again, "I love you" "I love you too, minmin"

The eldest smiled and kissed him once more.

"Now can I get some ass?"

"I swear to God, Jisung is more appropriate than you. And he makes "that's what she said jokes" all day"

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just discovered this ship and I'm soft so, you must be soft with me.

HES SUCH A BABY BYE😭MY HEART EJEJJWKWKWKSKSJD

Poor Minho 😭💀 Jisung be looking fine tho 👀👀

Jeongin owns my heart FIGHT ME😤

I don't have a bias but he has me wrapped around his finger 😔👌🏼✨

Only Lee Minho can do absolutely nothing and still look hot 😔✨

Why he look so judgemental 😭

Alright I'm done bye✨✨✨

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro